Are there people you just CAN'T get on with?

Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by xan, May 3, 2010.

1. xan

xan Chat Buddy

I mean, I've tried to get on with this guy, we go to the same martial art club and are around the same grade so avoiding him isn't really an option. But he's loud, tells awful jokes that he must memorise from sickopedia every night and is just rude to be honest... He can be OK on his own sometimes, but he never ceases to find ways to annoy me, taking over everything on the committee and screwing up every bit of artistic element (he has NO skill in this but seems to insist on doing it) Like designing a new hoody when the old one looked awesome... he's putting blue, yellow, black, white and red together >.< it's going to look crazy and he always makes these fucking videos which are just 15 minutes of photos of the club to some random music... it's shit and I don't want to watch another one ffs... that's all pretty pathetic i guess... but the insulting me behind my back to everyone and that night when he was trying to "keep me away" from a girl who apparently i was harassing when we'd spent time watching movies together and hanging out before that (and since then have gotten a lot closer than that troll ever will with a girl)... oh and the reason he kept me away was because he was trying to hit that... well FUCK YOU!!! But you know what... you know what's really great is that when I was drunk off my face didn't know what was going on... apparently I was able to steal away the girl he's been chasing for about a month who's obviously got no interest in him and get her number... which would have been great if it hadn't happened the same time i got that fucking text finding out the friend who'd been in an accident hadn't made it... so yeah.. i wanted to just hide that in with all the other trash that's in my head fucking me up just a little more as day by day goes by till all I am is anger, hatred, sorrow and a painful memory stacked upon painful memory...

2. absolution

absolution Forum Buddy

There are some yes,

Stan, Liz, Maddy, Hanne, Jason, lynn :)

3. shamps

shamps Well-Known Member

Sam did you read that thread correctly? x

4. shamps

shamps Well-Known Member

I get on with most people...its others that dont get on with me.....

5. Aurora Gory Alice

Aurora Gory Alice Well-Known Member

I'm the opposite now that I have stopped drinking - I find that I can't get on with most people. I used to be so sociable and really friendly, I felt like I enjoyed everybodies company and was convinced they were enjoying mine, but times have changed.
    I cannot stand MOST people and I reckon they probably feel the same because I definitely give off 'unfriendly vibes' wherever I go.

6. absolution

absolution Forum Buddy

hahahahhahahaha no lol i read it wrong

7. shamps

shamps Well-Known Member

I thought so hun...didnt want you to be upset by realising later eeekkk sowwi xox

8. absolution

absolution Forum Buddy

haha wow im dumb

9. shamps

shamps Well-Known Member

Not at all...easily done.