Are there...

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by LostSpirit, Nov 23, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. LostSpirit

LostSpirit Well-Known Member

Actual member's who have joined here and still taken there own life?? i imagine most join here because they can't take anymore.. but i hope some who join and seek help and comfort from others here which should'nt lead to them taking there own life!!

2. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Yes, there have been members that have taken their own lives. There has been 3 so far this year that I know of, sarahblackrose or something like that and I cant remember the others names but if you look through the announcements section you should find them.

3. LostSpirit

Thanks hon, how are you feeling, i have read some of your posts, i think its great you try and help others even tho you are not feeling great yourself x

4. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Thanks, Im doing pretty good lately. My medication seems to have started working:smile: So, I guess I'm moving in the right direction, if you ever need to talk feel free to PM me :hug:

5. LostSpirit

Thanks, thats all i seem to be doing tho lately is talking, and it isnt changing much :(

i have been reading sarah's posts such a sad story really, and so young, :(

6. wastedmylife

wastedmylife Well-Known Member

yea, I will probably be one eventually so you are talking to a future dead guy

7. effervescentpsyche

effervescentpsyche Well-Known Member

I come here to try to get comfort to just talk it out because in rl I really don't have anyone to talk to...but I have a date set and a way to do it...it's just all about planning and timing for me...one failed attempt was enough...I hate being a failure...but that's all I seem to do is fail.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.