Are there...

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by LostSpirit, Nov 23, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. LostSpirit

LostSpirit Well-Known Member

Actual member's who have joined here and still taken there own life?? i imagine most join here because they can't take anymore.. but i hope some who join and seek help and comfort from others here which should'nt lead to them taking there own life!!

2. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Member Safety & Support SF Supporter

Yes, there have been members that have taken their own lives. There has been 3 so far this year that I know of, sarahblackrose or something like that and I cant remember the others names but if you look through the announcements section you should find them.

3. LostSpirit

Thanks hon, how are you feeling, i have read some of your posts, i think its great you try and help others even tho you are not feeling great yourself x

4. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Member Safety & Support SF Supporter

Thanks, Im doing pretty good lately. My medication seems to have started working:smile: So, I guess I'm moving in the right direction, if you ever need to talk feel free to PM me :hug:

5. LostSpirit

Thanks, thats all i seem to be doing tho lately is talking, and it isnt changing much :(

i have been reading sarah's posts such a sad story really, and so young, :(

6. wastedmylife

wastedmylife Well-Known Member

yea, I will probably be one eventually so you are talking to a future dead guy

7. effervescentpsyche

effervescentpsyche Well-Known Member

I come here to try to get comfort to just talk it out because in rl I really don't have anyone to talk to...but I have a date set and a way to do it...it's just all about planning and timing for me...one failed attempt was enough...I hate being a failure...but that's all I seem to do is fail.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.