Are there...

Status
Not open for further replies.

LostSpirit

Actual member's who have joined here and still taken there own life?? i imagine most join here because they can't take anymore.. but i hope some who join and seek help and comfort from others here which should'nt lead to them taking there own life!!

Petal

~*Mod Extraordinaire*~
Staff Alumni
SF Supporter
Yes, there have been members that have taken their own lives. There has been 3 so far this year that I know of, sarahblackrose or something like that and I cant remember the others names but if you look through the announcements section you should find them.

LostSpirit

Thanks hon, how are you feeling, i have read some of your posts, i think its great you try and help others even tho you are not feeling great yourself x

Petal

~*Mod Extraordinaire*~
Staff Alumni
SF Supporter
Thanks hon, how are you feeling, i have read some of your posts, i think its great you try and help others even tho you are not feeling great yourself x
Thanks, Im doing pretty good lately. My medication seems to have started working:smile: So, I guess I'm moving in the right direction, if you ever need to talk feel free to PM me :hug:

LostSpirit

Thanks, thats all i seem to be doing tho lately is talking, and it isnt changing much :(

i have been reading sarah's posts such a sad story really, and so young, :(

I come here to try to get comfort to just talk it out because in rl I really don't have anyone to talk to...but I have a date set and a way to do it...it's just all about planning and timing for me...one failed attempt was enough...I hate being a failure...but that's all I seem to do is fail.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$70.00
Goal
$255.00