Are these Signs???

Discussion in 'Family, Friends and Relationships' started by flayflow, Jul 28, 2008.

1. flayflow

flayflow Well-Known Member

hey people
    I haven't been on here long so i dont rele know what im doing so yeah if you could like point me in the right dircetion that would be great ^_^ but im on here because i dont rele know who to turn too. And apparently people on here give rele good usefull advice.

Anyway the situation here is that. During a party me and my bf had unprotected sex and we're not sure if he cum inside me.my next period aint untill beginning/middle or august so how can you tell if your pregnant other then the usual pregnancy test and miss period??

Iv been feeling a bit sick some mornings and i am eating more then i usually would. Im also peeing alot more. iv gone from like twice a day to like 5 times a day.

Are these Signs???

please help i dont have anyone else to turn to

x

2. Summer.Rain

Summer.Rain Well-Known Member

Well few things...
    1. how old r u? younger girls have hormonal changes that effect them
    in many ways (eating more\less or whatever)
    2. why dont u want to check it with the preg test equipment?

3. flayflow

flayflow Well-Known Member

im 16
    i dont wanna check because you can only use them a few days before your period and mine isn't untill middle of august

4. Issaccs

Issaccs Well-Known Member

Wait untill your period then test, thats it, you gotta wait.

Next time, morning after pill.

5. Having to wait USED to be the norm....
    I found this for you, hon...

"Home pregnancy tests are based on a very simple principle. They work through the detection of the hormone Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (hCG) in a woman's urine. This hormone is a glycoprotein hormone secreted by the developing placenta shortly after a fertilized egg has been implanted in the uterine lining. Hence, the presence of this hormone in the urine detects pregnancy."

"Most doctors (*in all likelihood - MEN!!! MY note) recommend that you wait until the first day of your missed period before taking a home pregnancy test. This is usually around two weeks after conception. However, some tests are more sensitive than others and can be taken earlier. If you follow all instructions religiously and interpret the results correctly, home pregnancy tests are 97% accurate. A blood test administered by your doctor is more sensitive than the early home tests and can be taken between seven and twelve days after you conceive."

http://www.babyhopes.com/articles/results.html

*Yes - you must follow the instructions religiously - and as well that the urine sample must be the FIRST stream in the morning (as the concentration is highest at that time and will give a more accurate reading)

I've heard of one test on the market lately that has an even earlier detection rate - I think this is the one:

"One kit, the First Response Early Result Pregnancy Test, emerged as the most reliable and sensitive test. "It detected hCG at concentrations as low as 6.5 mIU/ml (thousandths of an International Unit per milliliter) - that's almost sensitive enough to detect any pregnancy soon after implantation," CR wrote. "Most other kits were far less sensitive - the five least sensitive tests couldn't detect hCG below concentrations of about 100 MIU/ml at their specified reading times. However, when we waited a full 10 minutes before reading the results, seven of the test kits performed much better than they did at the manufacturer's suggested waiting time."

Take a load off your mind and get it done (this kit is under $20 - and worth every penny, don't you think?) - Ask your pharmacist/chemist for help if you're having trouble in the store - they're very discreet and MOST helpful!

{{HUGS}}