Are we this stupid?

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by Joshie, May 8, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Joshie

Joshie New Member

Society is bullshit. I'm just pissed over life. I've been born into something so sacred; life. Around me there're trillions upon trillions of acres of land - we're the human race. Shouldn't we be free? No. I can't live life the way I want it unless I have enough money. I'm not truley free unless I've got enough pieces of paper in my pocket Are we this fucking retarded? Seriously!?

Heh, I can't believe our retarded fucking human race has tricked itself into believing that we are mostly "free" and that we are "equal". I can't do shit because I'm young, I've not got enough cash to go anywhere and because I don't appeal to as many people's nature as others.

Goddamn. And what the fuck can i do about it? Because sorry, I'm so sorry, but I don't think I can accept it. I envy those who never question it, so much - but i can't fucking take this. The government! They just up and decide, "Hey everyone, we've decided to be the powerful people. But we really just want to enjoy life, even if that's at your expense, so just listen to us or we will punish you by neglecting your human rights (inprisonment, taking away money that could be spent on food, water and clothes, etc.).".

And I'm scared. I'm so fucking scared because in the end I think it's going to end with me dying of nothing but a rage to live.
  2. lonercarrot

lonercarrot Well-Known Member

Don't blame other people for your problems,

and hi.
  3. Joshie

Joshie New Member

... What? How is it my fault that unless I pay taxes (money) directly to someone, they will hunt me down and punish me?
  4. lonercarrot

Yes, you pay taxes and in return you get all the social services you take for granted. You don't want to pay for those things? then you shouldn't expect to reap their benefits; be a bum
  5. Joshie

Joshie New Member

I don't expect to reap their benefits. I would be a bum, but the police would try and capture me.
  6. lonercarrot

Why would they?
  7. Joshie

Joshie New Member

Nevermind. :donut:
  8. lonercarrot

Well... I'd like to understand what you mean, but okay :Jehuty:
  9. suicider628

suicider628 Well-Known Member

so what if they capture you? prison and prison food is free. funded by tax, not to mention the cops who arrest you, also power by tax.
  10. kyle88

kyle88 Well-Known Member

OP, would you prefer living like cavemen? hunting your own food, having to protect your family,and if your genes are not great, well your screwed...

How would you fix this problem then? just eliminate government? eliminate the financial/political system?

I understand what you are trying to say, which would be where everyone would live in peace and there would be no reason for possesions etc... (John Lennon), but don't you think we would have even more chaos if there were no such things as government, possesions, etc?
  11. Forgotten_Man

Forgotten_Man Well-Known Member

Well in a video game once there was a poor man who was explaining the dynamics of his choice to be poor. Because they he was free, freed from the imprisonment of money. He had not taxes no job no cares. I now the other extreme is true as well.

Trust me I hate it as much as you do.
  12. jjjoooggg2

jjjoooggg2 Well-Known Member

There are alot of people who feel the way you do. But I've seen poor become rich. It happens. Maybe, you should be asking God why he gives some more drive and brains than another. That I can agree with you. Some are gifted. But then here we go again. I've seen the disciplined out do natural abilities. Natural abilities will only take you so far. But discipline will take you as far as you want.
  13. Raphael1

Raphael1 Well-Known Member

OP there is hope yet. Look up the work of david icke. Michael tsarion. Alex jones. To name a few. they are all truthers like yourself who work endlessly towards a greater knowledge for the human race to wake up and live by. redice creations radio is also a good source. There is more but theres a few to get you started. There is people out there aware and having an effect.
  14. carekitty

carekitty Guest

Well, to answer your question, "are we this stupid", yes, yes, we are. Because we buy into the idea that we need all these consumer items to be happy. We need a big house, the right car, the right clothes, etc. Not that any of that makes us happy, but we are told that it does, and out we go to spend our money.

And yes, we are that stupid, because we believe that the government always knows what is best for us. Nope. Power corrupts, and absolute power corrupts absolutely.

And yes, we are that stupid, because we think we need to depend on others for our happiness. We take that power and give it to others, when no one else can ever make us happy, it comes from within or it doesn't come at all.

And yes, we are that stupid, because we have been programmed to believe that we need everything NOW. No longer should we have patience, and wait, and work for what we want, we should have it NOW. And if someone else has it, we should resent them, even if they have worked hard all their lives to get what they have.

And yes, we are that stupid, because we have learned to put things above people.

So, basically, yes, we are that stupid. But we don't have to be. We can rethink, relearn, and change things.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.