Are you a follower or a leader?

Discussion in 'I Have a Question...' started by the_me_that_you_know, Aug 23, 2007.

Are you a follwer or a leader?

1. Leader

5 vote(s)
  2. Follower

5 vote(s)
  3. Unsure/it varies depending on the situation

18 vote(s)
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Being the oldest son in the family, I have always been a leader. Of course your younger siblings look up to you & tend to follow your example. So out of curiousity I've made this a poll. What would you say that you are?
  2. Dragon

Dragon Staff Alumni

I'm the eldest, but I also have low self esteem :laugh: If I know what I'm doing I can lead, but otherwise, I follow.
  3. liveinhope

liveinhope Well-Known Member

my job dictates a leader my life a follower:sad:
  4. Abacus21

Abacus21 Staff Alumni

Generally, I don't go along with the crowd, but I'm not much of a leader either.
    I'm someone who walks off while the followers are assembling and the leader's being all charasmatic - it does nothing for me, so I do my own thing :tongue:
  5. Sometimes both.
  6. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

I used to be a follower, now I just do my own thing.
  7. depleted_soul

depleted_soul Well-Known Member

I wouldn't really say I was either. I don't really have what it takes to be a leader and I don't care to follow what others are doing so I just do my own thing.
  8. WildCherry

WildCherry Staff Member ADMIN

I pretty much do my own thing, but if I had to pick one, I'd say I'm probably more of a leader.
  9. fromthatshow

fromthatshow Staff Alumni

Basically same here. I do my own thing, but that doesn't make me a leader, because a leader has followers. I most certainly am not doing anything that anyone else would care to take from or copy. I also do not go along with the crowd though.
    I am me :)
  10. Stranger1

Stranger1 Forum Buddy & Antiquities Friend

I usually follow because i just basically don't give a damn.. But I also can be a leader when it warrants it..I usually just stay to myself...
  11. jameslyons

jameslyons Well-Known Member

I do both. Parts of me are very egotistical and vain, other parts of me are unsure and timid. So I bounce in between.
  12. gentlelady

gentlelady Staff Alumni

I am not a leader, although I am often in a position that forces me to do just that.
  13. mdmefontaine

mdmefontaine Antiquities Friend

i am definitely not a leader

regarding employment, i am a great follower :smile:

in personal life, i always do my own thing.
  14. Vanq

Vanq Active Member

Follower, whenever possible. I have enough trouble being responsible for myself, much less for other people. There have been some situations wherein I took initiative, but only as a last resort.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.