Are you a hateful person?

Discussion in 'The Coffee House' started by Kaos General, Jun 24, 2010.

are you a hateful person?

1. Yes

4 vote(s)
  2. No

10 vote(s)
  3. Fuck you i am not hateful i just hate you!

2 vote(s)
  4. No-one can hate me better than me

10 vote(s)
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Kaos General

Kaos General Well-Known Member

Hate keeps me going, i spite myself into living simple really. Hey it works for me!!!!
  2. boo

boo Well-Known Member

I think am. There's more negative thoughts in my head than positive ones that's for sure.
  3. IV2010

IV2010 Well-Known Member

I can hate me better than me.....

4. Little_me

Little_me Well-Known Member

I do not waste my time hating people anymore... It's not worth it and I have changed as a person. So I voted no.
  5. Aurora Gory Alice

Aurora Gory Alice Well-Known Member

I am but it's mainly jealousy/envy that makes me so hateful. I can't stand seeing people with everything I crave and it makes me angry and wanting to take it away from them or for them to just not have it.
  6. plates

plates Well-Known Member

My anger is a light and what keeps me going.

There is anger that is blind and destructive, and there is anger that is constructive and directive.

I wouldn't say I was a hateful person, (I think I'm quite the opposite) but my anger is part of my spirit and something I listen to closely.
  7. WildCherry

WildCherry Staff Member ADMIN

For the most part no.
  8. Perfect Melancholy

Perfect Melancholy SF Friend

most part? From what I have seen 100% no!! just my opinion =)

I am 50/50 sometimes I lose control of my emotions I do not like to hate it Is a wasted emotion but I cannot help it sometimes, It is the part of me I hate a lot the part of me that I want to kill. I also hate myself a lot, I think I have just cause too.
  9. Avarice

Avarice Well-Known Member

Since the past two years, yes. Before that I wasn't.
  10. Nerve

Nerve Well-Known Member

i'm. with motives, i have the most disrespectful neighbors ever, they will play loud music until 3/4am, and talk loud, and use car horns unnecessarily very early at morning, if i could get away with, i would sledgehammer his face
  11. gentlelady

gentlelady Staff Alumni

Hate really serves no purpose other than to cause hurt to someone.
  12. Lost.

Lost. Well-Known Member

I've always been a malicious prick.

I like to watch other's fail.

Wouldn't mind watching people who piss me off choke.
  13. aoeu

aoeu Well-Known Member

I don't know if I've ever hated anyone.

Though I do have strong negative feelings towards nasty people.
  14. Tobes

Tobes Well-Known Member

I hate places, situations, things, but not people. I don't know, it just doesn't seem right to hate another person when all I know about them is what I have seen.
  15. loser

loser Well-Known Member

There are two people I have hated.
    The first one of my Mother's longterm partners who was violent and dangerous.
    He was Polish and had been in Hitler camp as young child
    He usually appeared very charming and he was clever. His violence was mainly directed against my Mother who was addicted to him for a long time.
    I had a welfare worker and occasional refuge with an alternative family and he was wary of getting violent with me.
    The other is one of my neighbours is a much more sinister character because he has a respectable English gentleman front and is very arrogant.
    It is much more difficult to get protection from him he manages to use to use the law against me. His behaviour is intimidating; he stops short of actual violence.
    Unfortunately it would be extremely difficult for me to move. I wish I could.

Generally I more hated than hating.
    I rarely express anger.
    I am not passive aggressive - my neighbour is.
    But I have to admit I am not exactly popular.I get on best with people who are street people- themselves socially excluded
  16. someone uk

someone uk Well-Known Member

i can be
    i usually like to be fair with people but if someone crosses me i will hate them forever and do what i can to get them out of my life
    but if someone makes it to that point they could die and i wouldn't care
    so yes i can be cold and bitter
  17. will_1957

will_1957 Well-Known Member

I'm fairly misanthropic. I can think pretty mean things about people. I don't really hate people though. I just get quick to anger and I'm reallly irritable sometimes. I usually use sarcasm against people when I'm angry.
  18. Infinite Sadness

Infinite Sadness Well-Known Member

myself and abuse of power
  19. xXxBrOKenWiNgSxXx

xXxBrOKenWiNgSxXx Well-Known Member

i voted "no one can hate me more than me"
    its true... i hate my life, i hate how i look, i hate the fact that i'm fat, i hate the fact i cant leave my house!!

i just hate everything about me :cry:
  20. Witty_Sarcasm

Witty_Sarcasm Writer, Musician, Fun Lover, Magic Maker

No, there are just certain people I really don't like. I'm nice to everyone else.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.