Are you afraid of bugs?

Discussion in 'The Coffee House' started by neverdie, Aug 12, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. neverdie

neverdie Guest

With me, it's moths. I once worked graveyard shift 12 midnight to 8am at a gas station. At night with the bright over head lights, millions of moths would fly, bouncing against the lights. They would get into the keyosk and drive me crazy .

Those little hairy cridders, where their wings are smaller then their bodies.

Ewwwwwwwwww!!!

2. RunningAway

RunningAway Well-Known Member

Hello :)

Bugs are loathsome and horrid. What is more they scare me like mad!

3. Marshmallow

Marshmallow Staff Alumni

I hate them lol, especially ones that buzz near my ear *shivers*

4. Datsik

Datsik Forum Buddy

I'm not afraid of them... <_<

I just hate them >_<

5. Esmeralda

Esmeralda Well-Known Member

Terrified shitless of roaches. I haven't gone into a certain room for days because I saw one in there and it ran away and I couldn't find it to kill it. I don't even like thinking about it...they say for every one you see there are 40 in your walls...:puke:

6. JohnADreams

JohnADreams Well-Known Member

Yup. Spiders mostly but mosquitoes arent fun either.

7. ~CazzaAngel~

~CazzaAngel~ Staff Alumni

About a week ago a moth flew onto my eyelid and I went to get it off and slapped myself silly. :hysterica

8. letdown

letdown Guest

I picked up a frog a couple of weeks ago. A baby frog. I'm not afraid of bugs no. But if it's a big spider near me I'd rather it go somewhere else..I'm okay/not scared of putting them out the window.

9. I hate bugs alot. Bees, Cicadas, Hornets, Ladybugs, Roaches, Wasps, etc. They are all horrible.

10. Esmeralda

Aww, I LOVE ladybugs!

11. bunny

bunny Staff Alumni

yea i despise that damn rabbit, he thinks he's soooo big :rolleyes:

[​IMG]

...wait, did i misunderstand the question? :unsure:

:laugh:

12. Hi Peanut. The ladybugs I dislike, are the lighter colored, orangish-yellowish kind, which bite, unlike the nicer reddish ladybugs. Most of the ladybugs around where I live, are the biters. I also hate mosquitos.

13. Dragon

Dragon Staff Alumni

Bees... -shivers-

14. ~CazzaAngel~

I like ladybugs and butterflies! :biggrin:

15. ~CazzaAngel~

You despise bugs!?!? :eek:hmy::eek:hmy::eek:hmy: How wrong! :tongue::laugh::wink:

16. I have arachnaphobia. I can't stand spiders.....:eek:

17. Esmeralda

Yikes!!! I didn't know the yellow ones bite! But they're so pretty...

18. I believe the ones you are talking about are actually like Asian beetles? They look similar to the ladybug but they're not--they do bite. A teacher I had said they were brought here to feed birds and such but the birds won't eat them because they secrete some sort of gunk that is nasty tasting to the bird. They're feisty little creatures.

Anyway, I don't like any bugs at all. Insects totally freak me out! :unsure:

19. Those are the type of ladybug-like insects I hate so much. They bite, they stink when they die, and they leave a mess behind when they are hit by the snap of my electronic bug zapper racket http://www.bugzapfun.com/

20. neverdie

neverdie Guest

What is the last thing that a bug see's before it dies when it hits your car's winsheild?

It's asshole.

:laugh::laugh:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.