Are you being bullied?

Are you being or have you been bullied? And... Did it result in self harm?

• Yes, I am being bullied and it did result in me self-harming.

Votes: 14 63.6%
  • Yes, I am being bullied but it did not result in me self harming

Votes: 4 18.2%
  • Yes, I am being bullied but I have never self harmed for any reason.

Votes: 3 13.6%
  • I have never been bullied.

Votes: 1 4.5%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Baldr

Staff Alumni
maybe you should, if you can, make the option have been bullied, self harm yes or no.
I have been bullied up untill a few years ago, not being bullied anymore.

IV2010

I think this thread is a great idea and I hope anyone being bullied will tell their stories and find support here

I would like to say that if you're being bullied then the best way to stop it is to tell someone, anyone, everyone whats' happening and who these
bullies are..

no one should silently suffer any form of bullying.
you don't deserve to be treated that way ever.
you deserve to be treated with respect

Bullies need to be stopped for they have no right to behave that way towards you
usually telling someone in authority about them will put a stop to their 'power'

:hug: to anyone who's been, is being bullied

*hops off soap box * :)

Last edited by a moderator:

SaraRose

I would like to say that if you're being bullied then the best way to stop it is to tell someone, anyone, everyone whats' happening and who these
bullies are..
I was bullied in school and while I fully believe that you should tell someone at the same time it usually doesn't help. Teachers try to explain how the other person didn't mean to do what they did. Friends barely help. Parents will take your side but it doesn't always help. There's been times that I found telling made it worse...

lav11

ive never been bullied at school or work, im lucky in that sense..
im still in highschool, grade 12 and ive always gotten on well with people my age..

my parents, abusers etc is a different story but theyre older then me and i dont really count that as bullying :3

Witty_Sarcasm

πŸ¦„πŸ¦œπŸ§πŸŒˆπŸŒπŸ’–
SF Supporter
I am being bullied. I don't want to tell my story to everyone but I'd like to be able to talk to someone about it. Can you message people on this site?
If you click on someone's username, you have the option to private message them. You can talk to me or anyone here and we'll be glad to listen and help.

Been verbally bullied for years. For the most part I prefer not to react to it, I feel it gives me a sense of control which is empowering. They don't get to me, they don't influence my life.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$50.00
Goal
$255.00