Are you easy to get along with?

Discussion in 'The Coffee House' started by boo, Sep 8, 2010.

?

Are you easy to get along with?

1. Yes i am.

31.4%
  2. No I'm not.

29.4%
  3. Maybe...

35.3%
  4. Why do you care? Are you getting lovely dovey on me?

3.9%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. boo

boo Well-Known Member

Are you the sociable type or do you scowl if someone even dare to sit near you? :mhmm: Are you easy to get along with?

Me, i usually growl if someone get near me. Because i know they will start talking pointless rubbish. I love the fact I'm a smoker, because when i used to work, it was the best excuse to get away from those people during break time.

2. KittyGirl

KittyGirl Well-Known Member

I'm the type of person who would keep her backpack on her lap when sitting on the schoolbus-- just incase someone wanted/needed to sit next to me. Most of the time, no one would... but that's fine too. At least that option was there.

I fear rejection and judgment-- so I try my best to be as pleasant to others; as I hope they will be to me.
    I'm not very good at talking to people or keeping a conversation going, I'm overly emotional and always have to hide it, I'm always sickly and frail and miserable, but as long as the people around me are pleasant- I don't feel so awkward and nervous.

3. Kaos General

Kaos General Well-Known Member

it all depends what kinda mood im in

4. fooror

fooror Well-Known Member

I'm very easy toget along with, everybody knows me. The downside being that, when i am unwell, i constantly get asked if i am ok and asked what's wrong as i seem a bit 'low'

5. aoeu

aoeu Well-Known Member

Yes, I seem to be very likeable. Unfortunately, I'm not very approachable so I still tend to have very few IRL friends.

6. Borrowed time*

Borrowed time* Well-Known Member

It can depend on what mood im in. I dont like people being physically close to me, i dont talk much and my social skills are non existent. People dont think im approachable until they get to no me, apparently i scowl alot :dunno: when really if people can get past my defences ill bend over backwards to help them out.

7. ~CazzaAngel~

~CazzaAngel~ Staff Alumni

You sound quite a bit like me.

8. MadeOfGlass

MadeOfGlass Well-Known Member

I'm kinda the quiet one who tags along sometimes, but other times I take charge and can't stop talking. It all depends on the mood I'm in, but overall I don't think I'm too horrible to be around... :unsure:

9. 1izombie

1izombie Well-Known Member

I'd like to think im easy to get along with, but sometimes weird can be off putting and well i am kinda weird at times...

10. Id say im rather easy I guess, I dont enjoy hanging with people I dont know I cant relate to the average person, so I act nice out of being polite, but we dont really get along.

11. IV2010

IV2010 Well-Known Member

I think I'm easy to get along with ... I just go along with whatever anyone else wants...well I used to be like that but am changing my ways..

I'll do anything for anyone but get really annoyed when I get used and they don't reciprocate...instead of saying something I just finish the friendship...
    I don't like to offend or upset anyone but people seem to do it to me all the time..
    answer to the question...yes and no..

12. nolonger

nolonger Well-Known Member

I said maybe.

I'm reallyyyyy shy and quiet, so I might come across as introverted. It's just that only one person knows me...

13. ZombiePringle

ZombiePringle Forum Buddy and Antiquities Friend

depends on the day... sometimes I say a lot of stuff that I don't mean and don't know why I say it so it makes it harder for me to get along with. but other days I have heard I'm great and easy to get along with. (which I doubt...)

14. Remedy

Remedy Chat & Forum Buddy

Pretty easy, I always appreciate people trying to talk to me so I make an effort to keep conversation going.
    Though I'm rarely in a social mood so meet ups are out of the question 90% of the time.

15. Datsik

Datsik Forum Buddy

Depends...

16. Daijou

Daijou Well-Known Member

I don't open up to people easily, so some people find it frustrating when I don't divulge all of the thoughts going through my head at the time. Other than that I make a great listener and just enjoy tagging along with people a lot of the time or listening to them talk about anything. As long as they don't expect me to be highly conversational I'd say I get along great with them.

17. gakky1

gakky1 Well-Known Member

Maybe..seem to get along with people at times, have a fairly mellow mood which at times is a plus.:rolleyes: Then again, I'm not a follower at all, won't go along with what a crowd thinks or does, think that's also a plus but it leaves me on the outside at all times.:lone:

18. SadPandaBear

SadPandaBear Well-Known Member

I like to think that I am super easy to get along with, however, I find most people are not along the "same lines" as I am... they never get my jokes... they over interpret my actions... get all gossip/dramatic..... I'm very simple and real.. and find I always run into the most fake people there are.. and I just cant relate... small talk... really? weather... wow... sigh

19. 000000

000000 Well-Known Member

I'd like to think that I am a very friendly and sociable person, who cares very much about what people say and think. I hate to have enemies but I am not shy of verbally destroying them if that's how they want to be.

I'm quite sensitive and I have a lot of issues with self-confidence (even though there is nothing wrong with my looks/personality whatsoever) but when somebody starts talking to me, it all comes flowing out and it's really hard to shut me up.

Another thing, I give myself away too easily. When someone shows me some love and attention I just hand over my heart with a smile without thinking of the consequences . It's something I need to work on a lot.

20. barto

barto Well-Known Member

Eh. Online, maybe, but in the real world I'm sort of awkward and moody.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.