Are you feeling anxious today?

Discussion in 'Therapy and Medication' started by Petal, Feb 1, 2015.

1. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Okay...so we have a ''are you suicidal today thread'' which I created back in 2009 ( http://www.suicideforum.com/showthread.php?66122-Are-you-feeling-suicidal-today )and people post there every day I thought it would be helpful to have this thread to help and be there for those who are anxious or have similar feelings and hopefully it will be comforting.

I am anxious today, I don't know why but I am. It will wear off as the night goes on,it is strange that I find the longer I am awake the less anxiety I have, it never fails for me.

Are you feeling anxious today?

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 1, 2015
  2. storm

storm Well-Known Member

This is a great idea as i feel more anxious than suicidal usually :)

Today...Yes i am.

3. Witty_Sarcasm

Witty_Sarcasm Writer, Musician, Fun Lover, Magic Maker

I have varying degrees of anxiousness every day. I was more depressed than anxious today, but if I start to feel a panic attack or something coming on, I will try to find ways to cope with that.

4. Petal

How are feeling now storm? Has the anxiety eased off? Use all the coping mechanisms that are of benefit to you.

I'm glad you try to find ways to cope as there's nothing worse than laying down or doing something and just remaining anxious out of your mind. Hugs to you :hug:

5. storm

storm Well-Known Member

Petal :hug: yes i was feeling better late last night :)
    Today has been amazing. Not anxious at all really.
    How are you doing?

6. Petal

That is fantastic :) I have zero anxiety today as well, no anxiety for me either. Go us!! Let's hope it keeps us!

7. storm

storm Well-Known Member

Doesn't it feel fantastic?! I will hope it keeps up for us :)

8. Petal

I do not like the word euphoric because it's associated with drugs but it does feel euphoric to have no anxiety. It is amaaaaazing. Post back tomorrow or whenever and let me know how you are. I care!!

9. Butterfly

Butterfly Pokémon Master Staff Alumni SF Author SF Supporter

Not right now but had some whilst travelling on the train earlier today.

10. DrownedFishOnFire

DrownedFishOnFire Quieta non movere

Anixous about not finishing paperwork at work tonite and unsure about going to see Therapist on Thursday am going back and forth on cancelling.

11. storm

storm Well-Known Member

I just woke up about a half hour ago and yeah I am. Its not too bad right now but I'm worried about when I get to campus.

12. Witty_Sarcasm

I am shaking and about to cry, I keep getting triggered...ugh I can't stand this :(

13. storm

storm Well-Known Member

Hope you are feeling better, Witty! :hug:

14. I had such a great day at work and then I get home and start to feel anxious and depressed instantly. =(

15. storm

storm Well-Known Member

Dancingbrit :hug:

Well i just woke up really but i feel ok so far. :) I hope it stays that way! LOL!

Though i guess I am feeling a little sluggish as i tried to return the cereal to the fridge instead of the cabinet

16. Witty_Sarcasm

I keep thinking of upcoming things that I can't avoid, and I am going into panic mode big time. Hope I can distract myself enough so that it doesn't develop into a full blown panic attack.

17. Butterfly

Butterfly Pokémon Master Staff Alumni SF Author SF Supporter

I'm okay now, but last night I had my first generalised anxiety attack for a long long time and it was awful :(

18. storm

storm Well-Known Member

Yes. I feel like my world just came crashing down around me in the matter of an hour... I can't breathe. Chest hurts.

19. W Miller

W Miller Well-Known Member

My anxiety in some place in the stratosphere right now :(

20. trinisty

trinisty Well-Known Member

I feel kinda bad right now, I remember something that I shouldn't. Making me uncomfortable. But hope things are going better soon, I hope. Hope you are well, have a great day!