Are you flipping serious..

Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by Toki Wartooth Lover, Aug 7, 2009.

1. Toki Wartooth Lover

Toki Wartooth Lover Well-Known Member

...... Is it normal for your girlfriend to leave you just because of the music your band plays?

Ok, I was practicing a song with my band the other day.
    I get a call from my girlfriend saying that we need to talk.
    So I ended up walking from my drummers house to hers. Which is about 1 half-2-ish hours.

I get there, she starts to bitch and complain about the music that we play. She's mad just because we aren't a rap band. Everyone in my band hates rap with a burning passion. I told her about a ten million trillion times that we aren't playing any rap.

Me, being the f*cking loser I am, goes to kiss her to calm her down. But no, she doesn't want to be kissed. She could have just told me. But no, she had to slap me in the face and kick me out of her house. I walk about 30 minutes away from her house, she texts me and says that we're over.

I honestly don't know what to do. Do I just say Meh, life goes on. I'll find another girl in my life. Do I make up with her and quit the band? Do I ignore her and get back with my band? What do I do, I'm so confused..

T.W.L

2. reefer madness

reefer madness Account Closed

Ignore her and move on. If she really cared about you the type of music you play wouldn't matter.

3. Toki Wartooth Lover

Thanks.. I think I might.. and you're right..

4. Remedy

Remedy Chat & Forum Buddy

That's pretty ridiculous... Might not feel like it now but you're better off without her. :hug:

5. Toki Wartooth Lover

Thanks.. :hug:

6. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

:agreed:

7. Toki Wartooth Lover

Yeah, I agree with you too.. it is kinda selfish..

8. Right U R Ken

Right U R Ken Well-Known Member

She didn't break it off because of the type of music you play. It's something else. Most likely something that's her fault and she needed an excuse to hide it and that feeble one was the only thing she could come up with. Have you ever felt that she was cheating? Or something else going on?

9. Toki Wartooth Lover

Are you sure? I mean, you don't know Misty and her weird ways.. And I know that she's dating a guy. I mean, she's bi, and was dating him first but she also asked me out

10. Right U R Ken

Right U R Ken Well-Known Member

There's your answer.

11. Toki Wartooth Lover

Shawn is so rude to her though.

12. necrodude

necrodude Well-Known Member

its her choice to deal with it though. are you happy sharing her love with someone else? thats the question.

13. Toki Wartooth Lover

Not really.. I mean I talked to her about it... but I don't want to share her..

14. necrodude

how does she feel about it? i couldnt do it... but it wouldnt be fair to make her choose. its awkward i imagine but you have to decide if you want to share, just you and her, or move on. wish i could do more than state the obvious because this is an important issue to you. but all i can say is dont let yourself get hurt by this. :hug: hope you can sort this out.

15. Toki Wartooth Lover

I just called her trying to see what happened. She said that she doesn't want to be in a relation. Oh well.. I'm just going to move on and say that this never happened.. :hug: thanks though. And hey, everyone points out the obvious.. someone you need to be reminded of the obvious.. I know I do.

16. necrodude

thats terrible. im sorry, :hug: its good that you can move on. and now you can meet miss right. :)

17. Toki Wartooth Lover

Thanks.. :hug: yeah.. though, it takes me a while to move on..and that's true..

18. necrodude

hey dont worry. its bound to be hard. the 2 things that are easy to do is being heartbroken and doing things wrong. im an expert at both so...

19. Toki Wartooth Lover

Yup.. as am I..

20. necrodude

:hug: it really does suck doesnt it? sigh