are you into bdsm? see thread (poss trigger)

Status
Not open for further replies.
U

UnregisteredName

a series of confused emotionally messed up relationships later, i want to ask those of you into bdsm a question (female bdsm practicers in particular). did you experience a traumatic event at any time before you were interested in any kind of bdsm? by bdsm i mean anything involving pain or bondage or power for sexual pleasure. if you did experience a traumatic event, when was it, and what was it, if you don't mind saying?

Hae-Gi

Banned Member
Although I am male, I am heavily into BDSM. I want a 24/7 true Master/slave relationship under true love, with me as the Master. It's the most true form of love... anyone who says anything else just doesn't get it and is wrong. I have had no traumatic event that caused it... at most, my father used to harass me, before, and the psychiatry fifty times more, but that's all. Come to think of it, my interest in having a Master/slave relationship started developing around the same time that the psychiatry threatened to (illegally) commit me on truly no "grounds" at all (since I didn't tell them much). Some other bad things happened and started happening around that time, too. Hmm. Well, whatever, in that case... as many say, and which I agree with: without bad there cannot be good. In case all that made a difference, then due to the badness I experienced, I got into BDSM and wanting a 24/7 true Master/slave relationship under true love; the most beautiful thing in existence.

aoeu

Okay, Hae-gi, you are quickly beginning to sound like you're starting a cult. This cult sounds like the type of cult that preys upon children, based upon your emphasis on virginity. I am very fucking scared of what's going to happen... You should probably get help.

To the OP, I am into BDSM, but I can't quite tell if I was ever traumatized... my life was a bit fucked up at all times, there was no major event.

JohnADreams

Sorta-kinda.

But yeah, I have experienced some sexual abuse and find that most of those into BDSM have gone through similar experiences, sexual or not.

Hae-Gi

Banned Member
Okay, Hae-gi, you are quickly beginning to sound like you're starting a cult. This cult sounds like the type of cult that preys upon children, based upon your emphasis on virginity. I am very fucking scared of what's going to happen... You should probably get help.
:rolleyes: I would never have an interest in starting a cult. Heh... Robin, the previous administrator, also worried about that. -_-; ...You can't preach my beliefs; they have to be realized by those who are ready for it. Also, I already have posted my views on pedophilia on this forum; views that are in contrast to what you are starting to assume.

You shouldn't waste your energy on being scared of what goes on in my mind. As crazy as I may seem - to regular people, that is - it really would be unnecessary of you. But if you firmly have your mind made up about me then what is there to say?

aoeu

But you can sure as hell force them on an innocent little girl, one young enough to have never undergone a gynaecological exam. I have half a mind to get a forensic psychologist to review your posts. The post in this thread reminded me very, very hard of a comment once made to my mom about a cop involving masks and child sexual abuse. I do not trust you. I think you really, really need help.

Ziggy

Antiquitie's Friend
People don't even know who they are themselves, and yet pretend to know so much about others. It's all a load of bullshit.

aoeu

I know who I am. And I know I'm very fucked-up, especially with regards to sex. I probably should never say this, ever, but I am VERY interested in the parts of BDSM that are linked to child sexual abuse...

The reasons I say that, which aren't something I'd normally accuse someone of, are the strong desire for control, the obsession with true love [this is usual of people IN LOVE, which he is not], the desire for virginity so strong that he considers GYNAECOLOGICAL EXAMS to violate them, the completely pathological points of view on all aspects of sex... Not to mention his personal religion. Combine this with the fact that he's suicidal and emotionally unstable, AND has been sexually abused himself, and you've got a very, very dangerous possibility.

Hae-Gi

Banned Member
I know who I am. And I know I'm very fucked-up, especially with regards to sex. I probably should never say this, ever, but I am VERY interested in the parts of BDSM that are linked to child sexual abuse...

The reasons I say that, which aren't something I'd normally accuse someone of, are the strong desire for control, the obsession with true love [this is usual of people IN LOVE, which he is not], the desire for virginity so strong that he considers GYNAECOLOGICAL EXAMS to violate them, the completely pathological points of view on all aspects of sex... Not to mention his personal religion. Combine this with the fact that he's suicidal and emotionally unstable, AND has been sexually abused himself, and you've got a very, very dangerous possibility.
1. Again you are just assuming things. I have never been sexually abused even in the slightest way. No one has ever even felt me up. I have a VERY good memory of my childhood. I remember things down to when I was two years old. This pointer should counter claims of memory suppression. I also have had VERY loving parents. My father may often have harrassed me a lot, but he is a good person, anyway.

2. I am in love. Very much so. I would die for her if I had to. She regrets what she's done and now wants me to take her back, so I have now let go of the apathy that I had to allow to take over me in order to not lose my mind, before, so since she still infinitely deeply loves me and infinitely regrets what she before did (anyone interested, read my posts in my Lyse account instead of assuming things like aoeu is doing), and is asking me to take her back, I of course have started to love her, again, and I have taken her back. So fuck you.

3. During the weekend I have partially changed my mind on that a gynecology examination causes you to lose your virginity. Better?

4. To add, she has the same sex religion as me. Shouldn't that mean that my "problematic" sex religion isn't a "problem", after all? Or is it unacceptable that we have our own, MEANINGFUL religion?

5. If anyone needs help it is you for excessively forming assumptions of people that you, at the end of the day, know very little about.

Last edited by a moderator:

Sa Palomera

a series of confused emotionally messed up relationships later, i want to ask those of you into bdsm a question (female bdsm practicers in particular). did you experience a traumatic event at any time before you were interested in any kind of bdsm? by bdsm i mean anything involving pain or bondage or power for sexual pleasure. if you did experience a traumatic event, when was it, and what was it, if you don't mind saying?
Interesting question you raised there. Honestly, I myself have often wondered why I 'm drawn to BDSM. I think traumatic events could have to do with it.
I can't help, but I love it if someone takes complete control over me, so long as I want them to. And of course there needs to be a 'safe-word' so they know when to stop.
But yeah I'm sort of into BDSM and yes I have experienced a traumatic event in the past. I won't go into it though, as it's just that... past events.

yes. i have been raped twice and molested by my father, and i am heavily interested in bdsm. though not in a generalised way. i have to trust the person to allow the play to go far, other wise it just doesnt sit very well for me and i dont enjoy it.
but i would class myself as a submissive masochist female.

H

Hi...123

I am really into BDSM, I'm more submissive.

I have been abused in the past, but not to the point of losing my virginity.

fromthatshow

Staff Alumni
SF Supporter
I'm into it and haven't been traumatized, though I'm sure my interest in it stems from deep childhood issues. Issues which I have brought to the surface but have no idea what to do with.
But sex was always a place where I could get out my agression and feel in control :unsure:

N

Nesbits

I wanna be tied and gagged and have a nice sweet girl or cute boy hurt me. Not stamp on my balls hurt or any sexual kind of hurt, just plain cut me, strangle me and abuse me basicly.

I live with my mother and brother at the moment so i cant really do anything fun now but when i get my own house im gonna cuff my hands above my head then drop the keys somewhere in accessable so i can potentialy be left their for days and days before someone releases me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$70.00
Goal
$255.00