are you kidding me?

Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by ZombiePringle, Mar 14, 2011.

1. ZombiePringle

ZombiePringle Forum Buddy and Antiquities Friend

So... today is my first day back at work after being in the hospital last week with asthma problems. I expected everybody to give me a hard time about it... you know tell me how much I inconvenienced them by being gone and all that....because that is what they usually do. I was actually expecting and ready for that. Instead I am getting the silent treatment. Which I was not prepared for.... normally I don't mind not talking to them because I just don't talk much and normally I can just talk to my girlfriend online... but she is either busy or mad at me for some reason or both and I can't talk to her it seems.

I just don't get why I have to be ignored. Its not like I chose to just take a week off for fun...
  2. itmahanh

itmahanh Senior Member & Antiquities Friend

To me sounds like your co-workers may of heard a different reason for you not being at work. Maybe they are misinformed and what ever reason they heard has them pissed off. I suggest you talk to one of them and get the truth out there. If it is like any other workplace, word travels fast. So you shouldnt need to talk to anyone else but that one person. Or ask one of them why they are so mad that they cant even bother to talk to you. Then explain why you were away. If they dont want to believe the truth that's their shortfall. If you try to clear it up and they refuse to listen well hun you did the best you could.
  3. lachrymose27

lachrymose27 Well-Known Member

so awkward, i hope you can get through this. people are so fucked up you know.
  4. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

Hopefully they will grow up and stop the nonsense you just be you okay talk to them and if they chose to ignore you that is their problem hugs