Are you kidding?

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by Mcmanus, Jul 15, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mcmanus

Mcmanus Active Member

It's a good thing there are still land phone lines. If you are in crises don't ever use a cell phone unless you truly do not want help from anyone. I can't even connect to the forum to chat for some help. But...I made my bed....and will die in it and because of it....very soon.
    I absolutely abhore this futile, bullshit existence.

2. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

you can talk to us here hun i am sorry dam cell phone gives you so much trouble but will listen here on the forums hugs

3. Mcmanus

Mcmanus Active Member

Thank you. It's sweet and I know you are trying. But I can't talk to you. I'm alone as are we all. There is birth, struggle and pain and the death. The struggle and pain are the quintessential act of futility. Why? So someone might give you a second thought after you're dead? Who cares. You're dead. The only thing that is lasting is death.
    This whole thing about "between grief and nothing, I'd choose grief." What a total load of crap! Anyone that believes that is either ignorant, an idiot, or has no possible sense of what life should be about.
    Human beings have actually regressed over the last 10,000 years. With all the conveniences and technology, life is shittier than it was back then. It's all about getting richer, playing the game and fucking everyone else so you are not the one holding the bag.
    I'm trying to hang on until my mother dies and then I'm done.
    I lost faith and hope in spirituality, humanity and myself a long long time ago.
    Life is all for not.

4. WildCherry

WildCherry Staff Member ADMIN

Sometimes technology can be great, but in a situation where you can't get help from a Cell phone... talk about a letdown. Here if you feel like talking.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.