Are You Mind, Body, or Spirit?

Discussion in 'The Coffee House' started by RyanKey=MyLife, Apr 7, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RyanKey=MyLife

RyanKey=MyLife Well-Known Member

You Are Body
    You're the type of person who doesn't feel good mentally unless you feel good physically.
    Whenever you're feeling frustrated or depressed, you get moving. It does wonders for you.

You believe that taking care of your body is the best way to improve your quality of life.
    A healthy body equals a happy mind. Feeling strong makes you confident!

http://blogthings.com/areyoumindbodyorspiritquiz/

2. plates

plates Well-Known Member

You Are Spirit

You are resilient, hopeful, and inspiring. You have a lot of emotional, physical, and mental energy.
    You nurture and nourish yourself. You know that you need fulfillment and downtime if you want to be your best.

You stay present in every moment. You don't allow yourself to be distracted or flustered.
    You appreciate the life you have been given. You embrace all that is beautiful in the world.

ooo i haven't done a blogthings quiz in ages:smile: i think it's been a few years. i could have clicked all of those options and a lot of them weren't separate from each other. gave me back memoriees...and the icon has a woman that's turned into a tree !

3. *dilligaf*

*dilligaf* Staff Alumni

You Are Mind
    If you dream it, then you can do it. You are very mentally sharp and strong.
    You enjoy challenging yourself both at work and with studies. You love mastering difficult tasks.

You thrive in new environments, even stressful ones. You are able to study everything objectively.
    You have a upbeat attitude, and won't be deterred easily. You are open minded and optimistic about the future.

4. aki

aki Well-Known Member

You Are Spirit
    You are resilient, hopeful, and inspiring. You have a lot of emotional, physical, and mental energy.
    You nurture and nourish yourself. You know that you need fulfillment and downtime if you want to be your best.

You stay present in every moment. You don't allow yourself to be distracted or flustered.
    You appreciate the life you have been given. You embrace all that is beautiful in the world.

:unsure:

5. Kunera

Kunera Well-Known Member

You Are Spirit

Awesome?

6. wheresmysheep

wheresmysheep Staff Alumni

You Are Mind
    You enjoy challenging yourself both at work and with studies. You love mastering difficult tasks.

You thrive in new environments, even stressful ones. You are able to study everything objectively.
    You have a upbeat attitude, and won't be deterred easily. You are open minded and optimistic about the future.

7. fromthatshow

fromthatshow Staff Alumni

I could tell you I'm spirit before even taking the test. In fact, I often delve into spiritual matters at the expense of mind and body. Drugs to induce spiritual awakenings. Lack of exercise or eating healthy. My beliefs about spirituality are different from most I guess. I say fuck it to mind and body and my spirit is fine forever and always, all I need to do is get in touch with that.

8. Clockwork Reality

Clockwork Reality Well-Known Member

I am Mind, although Body was only one off.

The very last sentence is patently false (I think that humanity is going to wipe itself out in my lifetime), but everything else is pretty true.

9. Witty_Sarcasm

Witty_Sarcasm Writer, Musician, Fun Lover, Magic Maker

You Are Mind

10. Growing Pains

Growing Pains Well-Known Member

You Are Mind

Maybe not the upbeat and optimistic part. But everything else sounds about right.

11. Mortal Moon

Mortal Moon Well-Known Member

Mostly false, unsurprisingly. I agree that my basic "mode" is spiritual, but the test and I differ greatly on what that word means.

12. AlienBeing

AlienBeing Well-Known Member

I am mind.

13. SaraRose

SaraRose Well-Known Member

You Are Mind

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.