are you on the... err... love "market"?

Discussion in 'Family, Friends and Relationships' started by The Scream, May 18, 2009.

1. The Scream

The Scream Well-Known Member

if yes, how are you doing? (if you'd like to share...)

if not, why not?

im not, i feel to horrible about myself... i wish i were, 'cause sometimes im feeling reallyyyyyy lonely and it gets me depressed :mellow:

there sure is a guy i like... and a girl, but she's straight so that wouldn't work out anyway...
    but the guy, he's sooooo no fucking way in to me, and i doubt he'd ever be, also, he's not really active in all that love stuff either, and he'd laugh me out probably if i ever even tried...
    it's not like im in love with him or anything, i just like him, he's got beautiful eyes, and as far as i did get to know him, he's pretty nice on the inside as well... but he's my group mate, and it's actually forbidden to date group mates, so it's not even allowed... not that people don't break that rule, 'cause 2 of my group mates are dating and everyone knows so...

anyway, i wouldn't try, never!
    i miss having someone to love and get loved around... :sad:
    but at the same time refuse taking any action to get that far 'cause i believe i don't deserve it, which i don't... so i'm right... :dry:
  2. cult logic

cult logic Staff Alumni

Love "market"?

I don't understand...
  3. The Scream

sorry, my english sucks...

i meant are you actively seeking a partner or something...
  4. cult logic

cult logic Staff Alumni

Not really. Currently a waste of my resources as I've got bigger problems than finding a girl to jangle my dangle(not much more points of relationships at my age).

When my plates a bit more clear I'll probably jump back into that scene.
  5. fromthatshow

fromthatshow Staff Alumni

I'm ALWAYS looking. I'm pretty good with girls. I love flirting. I'm always looking for a girl who will be all about me though.

"I want a girl who will laugh for no one else.
    When I'm away she puts her makeup
    on the shelf." - Weezer

That's basically what I want.
  6. Aurora Gory Alice

Aurora Gory Alice Well-Known Member

I want to say I'm not, because I know a relationship with me right now would not be a good thing for anybody. But I am - constantly looking and if an opportunity arises with someone I really like, I will always take it.
  7. shades

shades Staff Alumni

I'm 54, but would still be in the market and would probably have no problem
    except that I take care of my mom 24/7 and have no time for any kind of relationship.
  8. Crue-K

Crue-K Well-Known Member

I'm to shallow at the moment to seek a partner. I do however manage to tap off with someone different every weekend :tongue:
  9. canis-lupis

canis-lupis Well-Known Member

I dont want to believe I am but probably am but am certainly not actively on the market but probably should be but also am too damaged to be involved in any relationship I think but then again who would want something as screwed & fucked and damaged as me ?
  10. Zirone

Zirone Well-Known Member

I should be...but I'm too obsessed over my ex to go searching at the moment. *sigh*
  11. The Scream

hehe, my best friend is like you...
    she's always searching...
    even if she just got rejected or something...
    she just continues...
    i wish i could be like that...
  12. ~Tosh~

~Tosh~ Forum Buddy

Im single, and enjoying being single, but eventually ill become lonely and islolte myself.. im not girlfriend material, and to me i look like the back end of a bus :tongue: i dont think there is anyone out there for me yet...
  13. plates

plates Well-Known Member

nope. i never was on a market i like to think...
  14. BriGuy

BriGuy Antiquities Friend

I am technically single... but my heart is taken... I am completely, deeply in love... but he won't even speak to me, even though he told me he cares about me and has strong feelings for me. He won't explain what's happening either.

He finally contacted me, said we would talk... now he has vanished again! I hate the fact that I can't stop loving him, because he made me SO happy when we spent time together... but now he does nothing but HURT me. He is destroying my heart, and because of that, I will now be alone forever! I want nobody else... ONLY him!
  15. shades

shades Staff Alumni

Bri-I hope that'll change, it usually does. You'll find someone. As for myself, I see no reason to take myself off. Most of my closest friends from SF are in Canada or in UK...o.k. I left one out in U.S., and I have a lot in common with them. That probably spilled the beans...I'll know if they stop talking to me.
  16. A_Loser

A_Loser Well-Known Member

No, i'm ugly as shit and mentally fucked up beyond imagination ... not really a good catch. :dry:
  17. Remedy

Remedy Chat & Forum Buddy

I'm not actively looking, but I'm being found nevertheless.
    Relationships screw you up. :dry: Going to be a good few months before I'm interested again.
  18. mdmefontaine

mdmefontaine Antiquities Friend

hhmm. officially, paperwork wise, i am single, and newly so.

but i have been in essence, truly single since end december 08.

however, when i investigated my heart, i discovered i had checked out of that relationship long before it ended. it met no needs. it never met any needs, other than fleeting physical needs (that i confused with emotional needs)

now, at present, the "love market". . . . good description. good thread.

i am very much, on the 'love market', for one buyer. he alone, has my heart, mind, soul and body.

so i guess my answer is yes, i'm on the love market - private auction :rolleyes:
  19. *sparkle*

*sparkle* Staff Alumni

EDIT: not worth saying :)
  20. Ziggy

Ziggy Antiquitie's Friend

No. I don't play games if I don't understand the rules.