Are you scared

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by Stew3, May 7, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Stew3

Stew3 Active Member

about what happens when you die?
  2. Insignificant

Insignificant Account Closed

3. kirstyclive

kirstyclive Guest

NO because i know that my grandparents are watching out for me now and will be after im dead... but that is my comfort in this life... everyone needs to find their own that will help them get through the good and the bad... Ive been pretty down recently if youve seen my recent posts but i had a hand in saving a mans life earlier and i feel so uplifted i know where my calling lies.
  4. Stew3

Stew3 Active Member

Sorry sounds like a bit of a stupid question not well worded:sad:
    I mean I think it is just like before you are born, but for a long while I was scared crazy would follow my ex around as a ghost and all mad thoughts:blink:
    Sorry again I guess this has been covered many times.
  5. I am and I'm not... o_O
  6. Darken

Darken Well-Known Member

Nerp, im scared of the pain of my body before I die tho. shouldnt last too long tho hopefully.
  7. oldgregg

oldgregg Member

no. take me away, it will be another adventure
  8. JohnADreams

JohnADreams Well-Known Member

Yup. I'd hate to just not exist in any form.
  9. kindtosnails

kindtosnails Staff Alumni

scared of the whole panic thing and the [pain...once you're dead i think the hard part's well and truly over. Not scared of that.
  10. TG123

TG123 Well-Known Member

I should be terrified, but I have Christ's assurance that when my life ends on this earth I will be with Him in Heaven and never feel pain or sadness again. I do not deserve this, it is by His grace I am saved. That is the only thing that keeps me going when things in my life seem to be to fall apart.

Cristo Vive!
    - Tomasz
  11. seronic

seronic Member

I'm not afraid <3

I'm more curious than anything. I really hope I ascend =]
  12. Adeline

Adeline Well-Known Member

I would only be afraid of death if I committed suicide. I don't fear death otherwise. I want to be ready though.

13. Jackson

Jackson Guest

I'm only afraid of wasting this life, and even in the best moments of my life, I'm always looking forward to death.
  14. jamesbond

jamesbond Well-Known Member

i wish there were no form to the next world. just blackness. just want to sleep for ever and ever and never dream
  15. heavenlyjunkie

heavenlyjunkie Active Member

Re: No

I must say that it's a pretty terrifying thought. I don't believe in an afterlife, and I can't understand eternity. So death is very confusing to me.
  16. theleastofthese

theleastofthese SF Friend Staff Alumni

no, I don't care what happens when I die but I care deeply what will become of my animals. I guess I'm living so they won't be abandoned cause I don't care what happens to ME when I die
  17. gentlelady

gentlelady Staff Alumni

I am not afraid of death itself, but the process of it. After seeing so many peoples deaths, I have seen the pain the body endures. I am not sure if you are aware of it or not, but i know it does not look pleasant. So death? No fear. Dying? A great deal. Does not stop me from wanting it though. :(
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.