Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by Marshmallow, Apr 10, 2007.

1. Marshmallow

Marshmallow Staff Alumni

Fuck Sake!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Need To Fucking Scream!! On The Verge Of Crying And I Can't Even Do That Cos Im So Fucked

I Can't Take This Shit No More!!!

No Fucking Way. I Can't Live Like This. I'm Not Gonna Live Like This!! I Fucking Refuse It!!!

Its Gonna Stop. I Will Stop! I'm Gonna Make It Stop.

A Few Days I Realised Something. Somethings Changed In Me And I Won't Get That Back. It's A Matter Of Time. I Could Do It Right Now If I Wanted To. Who Knows. Maybe I Will.

I Tried To Walk Away From *r* Today. Thats One Person Out Of The Frame. One Person Who Won't Get Hurt So Much.

Now For Everyone Else In My Life. One By One Your Gonna Walk Away

(me post is fecked now, everything with a fecking capital letter :huh:
  2. ~PinkElephants~

~PinkElephants~ Senior member

you walk away i walk away simply put. you fought for me today and im gonna fight for you damnit.
  3. Marshmallow

Marshmallow Staff Alumni

argh fuck it. Can't be that hard. I got something here i could use. Im sick of this shit. Sick of fucking shaking because i'm so fucking worried.

10 mins from now and i could be gone. Simple. End of everyones troubles including mine.
  4. ~PinkElephants~

and the fuckin start of everyone who loved you and cared about you and fought for you and wants you here and needs you here...want me go on cuz i can. stop fuckin worrying about everyone else adn worry about making you better..the sooner you do that the better.
  5. Sa Palomera

Sa Palomera Well-Known Member

Vikki, Please don't do this :sad: :sad:

Please don't. Vent, Rant, whatever you need, just please don't hurt yourself....

6. Vitreledonellidae

Vitreledonellidae Well-Known Member

Vikkers, sweetie, I just know you can do this, I know it will go better, I hope it will be soon, please, dont lose the hope. You dont have to live like this and I'm glad you refuse, but there are other ways to end this. Suicide is a way, but really not the best way. You're a fighter, so that means there are a lot of ways you can do, to get out of this shit. Dont ask me how, dont ask me when, because i dont know, there are lots of profesional who helped lots of people like you and you can be one of those people in the future who had help and are feeling good now. Please hold on, you're amazing
    *big huggles*
  7. Sa Palomera

And Kelly is right. Please put yourself first. YOU are most important in your life, please focus on your own well-being and let everyone else be for what they are for now. You need to focus on YOURSELF right now.
  8. Marshmallow

Marshmallow Staff Alumni

I just wanna hurt myself soooooooooooooo fucking badly right now. She fucking took it out of my room. The one fucking thing i need right now.

No fucking worked myself up into a fucking panic attack. Breathing so fast. Fuck my chest hurts like fuck.

I need to cut or whatever. I NEED to.

I can't take this any more :cry:
  9. Sa Palomera

well frankly I'm glad she took it away, vikki.

You are a strong girl, like Julie said, you're a fighter. Fight against your urge. Use ice, or elastic bands, they might help.

Keep posting hun, it's good to let it all out.

10. hun its hard *bighugs for vikki* please try and stay safe , you mean alot to loads of people here..xx
  11. Marshmallow

Marshmallow Staff Alumni

no worries. Am gonna sort it out my way. :biggrin:

Its all good.
  12. Sa Palomera

Vikki, pulling up that mask won't fool us. Please talk about it, don't bottle it all up and please don't hurt yourself. Please post it all off.. We care for you, hun :hug:
  13. Marshmallow

Marshmallow Staff Alumni

hehehe no worries. :biggrin:
  14. Sa Palomera

Viks :sad: :sad:
  15. Marshmallow

Marshmallow Staff Alumni

How can u blame other people for someones actions :mad:

She knew full well what she was fucking doing :mad: didnt make the slightest difference to her :mad:

Wait a go to make someone feel guilty :mad:

So badly want those fecking pain killers :mad: sitting right on the side. Well calm me down for at least a little bit. :mad:
  16. Sa Palomera

Vikki please don't listen to what was said, I just heard what happened and I don't agree with what they said.

Please try not to take the painkillers, please sit here and talk to your friends, post it all off.

17. Marshmallow

Marshmallow Staff Alumni

OMG i soo wanna OD right now :sad:

Feck sake :mad:
  18. Sa Palomera

please don't , vikki. Keep posting it all off, keep chatting to people you like, or watch Heroes :smile:

Anything to distract you.

(ps - what episode of heroes ya at? --sorry, just trying to distract you [plus I actually am curious as to what episode ya are hehe])
  19. ~PinkElephants~

20. Marshmallow

Marshmallow Staff Alumni

Lol Kells

and i've just finished episode 17 :biggrin: am gonna watch 18 in a few hours :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:

and a huggy emot for Kells since she likes em soooo much :laugh: