argh crap

Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by midnightstar, Jan 8, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. midnightstar

midnightstar Senior Member

I can't breathe

Voices are really bad this evening

Can't stop shaking

They want me to hurt myself

I might just hurt myself

Idk what to do

2. jnick

jnick Well-Known Member

I dont know what to say midnight, but just breathe. Is there anything you can do to calm yourself? Do it.
  3. WildCherry

WildCherry Staff Member ADMIN

Don't listen to the voices. :hug: Is there anything you can do to distract yourself, to sort of drown them out?
  4. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

Hun call crisis line ok or your doctor or family someone that can help you stay safe hugs
  5. midnightstar

Sorry I've calmed down since making this thread - I hope I didn't hurt anyone :hiding:
  6. Sadeyes

Sadeyes Staff Alumni

Good to hear you are doing better and please so not isolate yourself...we all have problems and each of us who are aware of them, do not judge others...with much caring
  7. Nathan :)

Nathan :) Banned Member

Star my love, i am so glad you are doing better now i care about you and do not want to see any harm come to you.
  8. midnightstar

I know I'm not worth anyone's time Sadeyes, others are more important than me as everyone proves time and time again
  9. lotte

lotte Well-Known Member

Oh Midnight, that's not true :hug: We are all equally important and you are certainly worth our time, why would we be writing to you if you weren't? I'm glad you are doing better- your state of health is important - treat it as such!
    Your little tag thing at the bottom says "Please don't forget you are all precious to this world :hug: " So you don't forget either, okay?
    Take care lovely midnightstar :)
  10. Nathan :)

Nathan :) Banned Member

your just as important as anyone else hun
  11. Lifeisagift

Lifeisagift Well-Known Member

Take care my friend, try to keep the control and do never let anybody tell you that you don't matter, including yourself !
  12. Butterflyaway

Butterflyaway Active Member

Glad you are now feeling a little better. Whatever helped, remember it and try it the same next time you feel that way (although I hope there isn't a next time (sorry)). On a positive - see how many people have replied here - shows how many think you are worth their time :).
  13. midnightstar

This forum seems to be the only place where anyone gives a flying fart :)
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.