Argh, F*cking house

Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by starlight2006, Mar 16, 2008.

1. starlight2006

starlight2006 Well-Known Member

Arrrggghhh! I want to scream! I hate living in this fucking house! To cut a long story short I live in a house with the most inconsiderate, selfish messy girl in the world!

She never does her washing up, puts her crap all over the sides, makes a mess everywhere and never cleans after herself, never empties the bin.... the list goes on. The other day she picked up the pile of recycling in the kitchen and took it to the recycling bin, only to return, put it back where she got it from and said 'oh, the recycling bin is full' and then strolled off. ARRRGHHH!

She went away for the weekend on friday and left all her washing up over the sides and the hob in a fucking state. So i decided to do something about it, and wrote a note saying its not acceptable and making some ground rules.

She has jus come in and my other housemate K jus told me that she isnt happy about it. And that she is going to have a talk with us about it at some point so the rules can be taken down. K told me that when she mentions it to me I shud be nice about it and say how the rules aren't going to stay up! She even supported me making the rules, thought it was a good idea and now she wont even back me up! Arrrrgh! again!

Why the hell shud we have to live with her fucking mess. its disgusting. And why the hell shud we have to be nice and tip toe around the issue!!!!!!! ARRRRGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

2. starlight2006

I wana kill her! Im so angry im shaking. She them and said 'i'll have to have a word with everybody' who the fuck does she think she is?

3. Dave_N

Dave_N Guest

Hi Starlight. Don't let your messy roomate get to you. Just talk to her rationally that she has to clean up her mess, because it is unhygeinc to live so messy.

4. starlight2006

it never works! im the only one who tells her! Apparantly she jus sed we cant have rules because everyone pays the same rent - so that means we have to live in her shit? she is such an obnoxious bitch

5. starlight2006

Here goes, im venturing downstairs -- watch this space, thats if i come back alive!!

6. starlight2006

I've lasted nearly 2 years, but I swear this is going to be it. Stressed with a ton of work at the mo (she does fuck all) and the fucking coz is sooooo selfish and arrogant and obnoxious. Im not allowed to say anything to her because K doesnt want me to. Grrrrrr! Sparks will fly, i bloody well promise that!