ARGH! i dont know what to do

Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by Abi_21, May 17, 2009.

1. Abi_21

Abi_21 Well-Known Member

ok this may sound really weird but and it may not be some ranting but i need some advice- i dunno if this is the place to put it in but im new hear forgive me.

but any way i have been friends with this guy for about a year and things led to another thing and we slept together a few times and late last year he stopped talking to me and then started talking to me its been off and on like that since if he likes a girl he will ignore me but if he is shot down he comes back to me he hasnt unblocked me frm the internet and stuff but he talks to me some times, its like he wants to be friends with me when it suits him and it really hurts because he means alot to me and i dont want to loose him as a friend but i feel so low when he does that stuff to me and i have never been close to a guy before like i was with him but its all gone a-wire and i some times feel so low i feel like ending it all because in my life its not going good then i get this and it comes down all around me i need some help and advice
  2. poisonedresistance

poisonedresistance Well-Known Member

hiya Abi,

it sounds to me like this guy is using you as his booty call, and only wants you there when there os no-one else around for him.

You are definitly worth more than that girl!!! if i were you, id give him the boot,,,,
  3. Abi_21

Abi_21 Well-Known Member

but he is so sweet and kind and realy nice and we got on really well and were extremely close until he started going all funny on me. and the thing is he doesnt want me but doesnt want any one else wanting me if i bring up any other of my guy friends names he goes all funny and some times doesnt even look at me when i am with them
  4. poisonedresistance

its ok him acting asthough he is jelous, but the problem is you arnt getting any real love from him, hes too happy having his cake and eating it.

the only way to break the cycle is to give him a wide birth for a bit and see if he comes running. if he does and you want him,, then maybe you two need to talk.
  5. Abi_21

Abi_21 Well-Known Member

thing is if we talk he only talks about himself and he doesnt listen and i dont know what to do, he is a great guy but i dunno
  6. poisonedresistance

i think youve answerd your own question there.

im sorry that he has treated you like that, he doesnt know what he could have had.
  7. Abi_21

Abi_21 Well-Known Member

meh im not that great and i he deserves better than me maybe i was too clingly but i havent had a close guy friend like him before but gah
  8. shades

shades Staff Alumni

Based on your continued dialogue, he's not worth it. In the end, I just don't see anything but more emotional pain for you. Your feelings are IMPORTANT
    and he's treating you like crap, using you. One of two things:

1) Tell him how you feel about him and that you want to have a relationship with him that's a bit more exclusive and see what his reaction is.

2) Tell him how you feel and tell him straight out that you feel it's best for you that the relationship be ended.

This is just my opinion and I know you don't want to give it up, but as I said above it appears he's using you. Send me a private message any time and continue to post and let us know how it's going.

9. Abi_21

Abi_21 Well-Known Member

i dont want a boyfriend girlfriend relationship i just want my friendship back with him. or the fwb stuf but i dont like him in that way any more its weird i dont like him in that way or he doesnt like me in that way but he still acts weird around people like my guy friends he doesnt want to know about them or see them etc
  10. Abi_21

Abi_21 Well-Known Member

maybe i was too needy weird and creepy for him like i always am, but he was my best mate and i am weird thats why people go away from me
  11. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Hi Abi,

You deserve to be treated better than that. You are worth more, I'd say..forget him and find someone who will treat you with respect.
  12. Abi_21

Abi_21 Well-Known Member

na thats all im worth to anyone
  13. Anime-Zodiac

Anime-Zodiac Well-Known Member

You don't have to ditch this person. Yet at the same time what he does hurts you. You could ditch him, the other option being still have him as a friend or less. The reason I say perhaps still have him around in some form in your life, is that he might change in the future.

It's your call in the end of the day, just be mindful.
  14. poisonedresistance

dont ever belive that.

no one can make you feel worthless unless you let them

you are you, you are your own god in the sense that you make your own decisions.

a man is only as good as the decisions he makes
  15. Abi_21

Abi_21 Well-Known Member

he turned out to be a dick. he now has no one and im happly engaged and have a baby... love life!