Argh...money and the people that talk about it!

Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by jameslyons, Nov 18, 2008.

1. jameslyons

jameslyons Well-Known Member

Alright, let me get this off my chest.

Bloody hell, shut the f^&% up about money! What is it with women and money? I mean okay, I've been severely depressed and suicidal for the past couple of months. Haven't left the house, lost my job. Fine.

I don't need money. Okay, I have savings which afford me the luxury of being able to take quiet time off. But, people, who the majority of the time are women, get on my case about not working , and it pisses me off. Since when did we start talking about each other's finances. How about this. How about when I don't have money for rent, then you complain about money. How about, as long as I have money for rent and bills and food, you shut the hell up about my money!

Argh. It's so bloody annoying! What's more, the frustrating thing, and let's be honest that's what it is, is that I can't admit that I've been suicidal. You think not working makes you ostracized try the whole, " I was doing everything in my power to not rip open my veins."

And the people who ask about money, thus far, are stupider than me. They're more mentally balanced and great people in their own way, but let's call a spade a spade, they're stupider than me. And I don't pick fights with them and their weaknesses.

Why are mean people so obtuse to the fact that other people are choosing to not pick on them and their flaws? Are they so silly?

Argh.

Rant
    Over.

*phew*:biggrin:

2. lostboy

lostboy Well-Known Member

ya money sux bawls

3. fromthatshow

fromthatshow Staff Alumni

I hate money :hiya:

4. theleastofthese

theleastofthese SF Friend Staff Alumni

I hate money cause I never have enough of it to take care of my financial needs.:sad:

5. jam1e

jam1e Guest

Money makes your surroundings more comfortable, It will never make you happy deep inside!:smile: