Argh!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
B
I hate it that there are people here, who I see as friends.
I want to be open and honest. I want to tell what I did, want to do. But I dont want them to know.
I dont like to see them in pain, see them give up. See them is the wrong word. I wish I could see them, hug them, help them etc...
I hate it that they dont know, who I really am. What kind of awfull person I really am.
I really hate it there are now more people who said they care about me. How can I leave this fucking world than.
I wish I never found SF, never found these people... Because I'm sure if I didnt know them, I wouldnt be here...
So now you know, you fucking saved me

Awwwww my blubbers!!!

I love ya to bits and I really care about you. Hun we all have things we don't want people to know but personally I think your a lovely girl and that's all that matters to me.

Love ya x

Vikkers

I really hate it there are now more people who said they care about me. How can I leave this fucking world than.
I wish I never found SF, never found these people... Because I'm sure if I didnt know them, I wouldnt be here...
Wow can I relate.. :hug:

:hug: :hug: :hug: Blub....try to see it as a good thing. And I don't see how you could be an awful person :hug:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$70.00
Goal
$255.00