Argh!!!

Discussion in 'Self Harm & Substance Abuse' started by Smashed-Up-Sanity, Dec 30, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Smashed-Up-Sanity

Smashed-Up-Sanity Well-Known Member

i wish i never started!!! or i could have atleast done it in a diffrent place!!!

im a sterotype preppy, and its expected of me that i go to the beach and pools with my friends and get a tan in my bikinnis.
    my old excuse was 'i think i am too fat' my friedns would accept that and just go with out me. but they have noticed me drop alot of weight and they are starting to get sus.
    they have invited me to come to the beach today with them! i stupidly said yes forgetting about my scars on my legs!!! i will have to cover them up... but then they will get even mopre sus!!! i hate it! but i havnt stopped, i cant!

ARGH!!! im just gonna stop typing now! im wasting space

2. jane doe

jane doe Well-Known Member

this isn´t wasting, you need support and you need to let it all out. if you don´t want them to see your scars just tell them you are sick or something, or use a long skirt, and don´t get in the sea. i dont know what to say, i hope this helps you

3. jjustme

jjustme Guest

Well, maybe you can put a plaster on it:shy:? And say that you had a little accident, which will go worser with the sand...
    When you're going to the beach, I hope you'll have a nice day...
    Good luck:hug:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.