Argh...

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by Sycotic_Sarah, Aug 5, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I feel so shit and crap right now.
    I feel like passing out too, feel so weak and sick and dizzy and urgh. Blood test tommorow, well, might have to go hospital, I can't wait that long, I don't want to know the results anyway, I just want to die.

I feel like killing myself. I can't believe I have lasted till now, but I won't for any longer. I want to do it. I'm ready. :cry: I seriously can't take this shit anymore. I'm all alone, all alone... Not even my boyfriend understands me... I'm all alone, all alone... Soon to leave, leave this earth, this fucked up planet which causes me a hell of alotta pain. :sad:

Great, my boyfriend and I just broke up, well, my fault, blablabla, fucking stupid bitch I am. I deserve to die. Death is even too good for me. :cry:

Last edited: Aug 5, 2007
  2. OH YES, NO ONE CARES DO THEY? NOPE, NO ONE AT ALL! Okay, FINE. I hope you're ALL happier without me. HAVE A NICE LIFE SF'ERS.

3. Anna

Anna Active Member

I care:hug:
    Pm if you want to talk.

Anna

4. roro

roro Well-Known Member

I am sorry you are going thru this :hug:

its bad enough i am dealing with, but i am older, you are too young to have to deal with

and i get frustrated too, cuz NOBODY understands what u go thru but u. they say they care, but they really dont get it.

what r they testing u for? r u sick too on top of all this other shit?

5. testing to see if i have liver/kidney/brain/heart damage or anything, any damage, from a lethal overdose i took.

well, looks like its time, who is gunna say bye?

6. Anonymous2

Anonymous2 Well-Known Member

It breaks my heart to see someone so young in pain. A young lady should never have to suffer like you do. I don’t know what to say to make you feel better, Sarah…but remember that you are not all alone. Most of us here support you and want the best for you. The reason I took the time to write a rather long post in the “HEAL” section is because I care about you and want to do what I can to help you feel better. I know this may not help lessen your current pain, but try to keep in mind that you have a long life ahead of you and a lot can change in time. Though you’ve lost your current boyfriend, in time, you may find a better boyfriend who understands you and loves you unconditionally.

It is possible for people online to care about you, just as it is possible for people who know you personally to not care about you. Physical proximity and duration of acquaintance does not determine one’s level of concern. Some people (for example, Mother Teresa) have an innate concern for others…..while some such as sociopaths (for example, Scott Peterson) will not care about other regardless of duration or proximity of relationship.

7. *sigh*

I give up.

8. twilightki

twilightki Well-Known Member

"To keep going on, even when others will understand if you give up, is what I call strength."

Try keep it together.:wink:

9. :(

Sleeping on it.

Stupid .

I'm so stupid .

Bye .

If I don't come back... well, ... I love you all and I'm so sorry and all take care .

10. expressive_child

expressive_child Well-Known Member

Please Sarah, don't try overdosing anymore. Please let us know the results of the blood test. Its really okay for you to talk to us whenever you want or need to cos we are here for you. Hang on! :hug:

11. White Dove

White Dove Well-Known Member

i hope you are okay... and i hope you come back on and let us know that you are okay...

:hug: love you

12. ace

ace Well-Known Member

Dear Sez,Reading your thread brought me down not in a bad and offensive way to you but because I care about you so much and feel so powerless to do anything to help:sad.I know the problem is sadly that online talking and support cannot substitute being there in person,I wish I could give up my life to save you I really do.

I also just saw your thread I haven't been online until now which is 3.30pm in the afternoon here,I was last on more than 14 hour's ago at least.I hope i can get to England one day as soon as possible to see you and other's and show how much I care.Fuck this hurt's so much,I don't even know you in person yet I care that much about you it's ripping me apart.

It hurt's that someone like you is hurting so much,yet i look in my country for e.g these fuckin scumbag of criminals,Murderer's,Chil moolester's,rapist's etc get away with sweet fuck all.

13. mortdesinos

mortdesinos Well-Known Member

You have been a good friend. Depression can be brutal, but please remember it's JUST depression, it's not you. :hug:

14. :(

i want to give up so badly.

15. Shadowlands

Shadowlands Official SF Hugger Staff Alumni

I'm sorry that your boy friend left. You can get over it. :hug:

16. No, I can't.

I want him back.
    I love him.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.