Argh

Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by JustPernicious, Nov 7, 2008.

1. JustPernicious

JustPernicious Well-Known Member

I swear to god i've never felt so bad. why do i have to fuck things up? i loved her more than anything its been 4 years and im still not over it. you ever made a mistake that you swear to god you'd give the world over just to take back for atleast a moment to see what it would be like without that mistake? i'd give my life for it. but shit that wont help either, been thinkin about it. i cant stand myself. i ruin everything. i fill my time with useless bullshit just TRYING to forget nothing helps the thought comes back eventually. i cant deal anymore. fuck it idk anymore.

2. snowraven

snowraven Well-Known Member

Sorry to hear about your problem. You are obviously someone with a lot of love to give. I know from personal experience how hard it can be when you lose someone who means the world to you. I know it's hard and you think you will never find that love again but believe me you will. It took me 10 years to get over the first woman I was in love with. I have found love after that. Focus some of that love on yourself and you will heal. Best of luck. pm me if you want to chat.

3. uglyness108

uglyness108 Active Member

im sure that she'll take you bak u just have to give her some time and let her no ur sorry and dont let another g.f make u feel like u cant have her, cause im sure u can and im sure everyone would love it just if ur happy so try and be happy

4. AthenaSyphier

AthenaSyphier Active Member

I think everyone is right. If it is meant to be between you and this girl, then it will come to pass that you and her will be together. If not, then moving on is the best option. And trust me, it was never be easy to move on, some times it takes years, and with a love that you feel, it will take a while. But just remember, if it is meant to be, it will be.