Discussion in 'Self Harm & Substance Abuse' started by NPNS, Nov 22, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. NPNS

NPNS Well-Known Member

Hi all

I have a very addictive personality, and I find it really hard to let go of habits.

I've been addicted to Caffeine (Lame, I know) since I was 14. Been smoking since I was 13, and self harming from about the same age.

Lately, I seem to be drinking too much, and I think I'm starting to turn to it whenever I feel crappy. Problem is, I wake up not remembering what I did when drunk :eek:utcold:

I'm so worried that I'll end up doing some stupid and regretting it :(

I don't know what the hell to do :sad:
  2. The_Discarded

The_Discarded Staff Alumni

quit while you're ahead.

if it gets out of your control, seek help, maybe.

it's a fucking hell of a mountain to climb and you don't wanna get to the point where you can't turn back, especially if it's messing with you this much already.

:hug: feel free to PM me if you need a friend
  3. jonstark

jonstark Well-Known Member

Rofl my mom's on caffeine. She's very pious and has a PhD and believes in Jesus and shit.
    Well she doesn't really believe in Jesus, she just pretends to. But it's the gesture that matters.
    Also my best friend, oh, that fucker, he's in pharmacy, he's gonna be a doctor! A phallic pillar of society! He's hooked on caffeine.
    Caffeine is really much better than cigarettes, alcohol and marijuana, because society doesn't look down upon it.

Don't quit, man, coffee addiction is acceptable by society. You can grow up to be a big and successful man and you can say cool stuff like:
    "It's too early in the morning and I haven't had my coffee, stfu!" (At 11:55 am)
    "I'm behind on sleep, alcohol, cocaine, and... coffee! See, I said coffee, so all the other things I said are ok! AHAHAHA! *Slurp*!"
    And of course:
    "Ah, you're the intern... Look, we cut them sons of bitches about here... Don't matter if they're alive. Who cares? If you don't quite hit the target, it's ok. Anyway, the most important work for new interns is to supply me with coffee. What the fuck are you looking at? The nearest coffee joint is accross the street...
    You shit! You're not running fast enough! Don't pretend like you can't hear meeeeeeeeeEEEEEEEE!"

Anyway quit while you can.
  4. NPNS

NPNS Well-Known Member

Hahaha. Thanks guys!

I'm trying to cut down now, cos of new meds I get yesterday, no idea how it'd affect it. I had some really bad side effects from the Sertraline yesterday, so that might've been because of the tonnes of coffee I drank! lol

I think I'm gonna try some of those quotes too ;)
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.