Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by itmahanh, Feb 25, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. itmahanh

itmahanh Senior Member & Antiquities Friend

I'm replying and telling others to hang on, I'm joking around with an old friend and I'm cycling like every minute. One minute I'm thinking how yeah hold on, then the next I want to go harm myself or worse. I cant keep this up. Like what two days out of hospital and I'm barely hanging on!!!!! Help Please!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  2. Godsdrummer

Godsdrummer Guest

Your already helped me today, so I will try and return the favor.

I dont know what to say, other than just hang on.

What's going on?

JUst in case you needed one. :console:
  3. itmahanh

I dont know. But once I get into this rapid cycle crap I'm done. Even if every ounce of me is screaming hold on the thoghts take hold too strong. I've already gone and cut twice since posting this. It's only going to get worse I know cuz I've been here way too many times before. But this time I'm reaching out, not going to isolate like usual. Sorry just rambling but my mind is going a mile a minute. I'm really getting scared. I hate this!!!!!
  4. itmahanh

I'm trying to hold on to the thought that if I can hold on until my oldest gets home maybe.... but I'm just slipping further and further. Well if nothing else atleast by posting someone out there knows I tried. I've got to go now. If I'm going to make a mess it has to be in the bathroom not here.
  5. Stranger1

Stranger1 Forum Buddy & Antiquities Friend

Hey Carla talk to me I am here for you. I will stay up all night with you if thats what it takes to help you feel safe from yourself!!! I will be logged on for a few hours so if you read this then talk to me...
  6. ~Claire

~Claire Well-Known Member

I hope you're safe hun :hug:.

I know how it can be, replying to threads, giving advice & then feeling like a hypocrite because you don't actually do any of the stuff that you're advising others on.

I read your other posts & I desperately wanted to reply, sadly, I wasn't in a good place myself. I wish there was something I could do or say to help you. We've never 'spoke' before, but I know people here would be upset if you got hurt so soon after getting out the hospital. I'd be upset to hear that you were feeling low again & there was nothing we could do to help.

Hang in there hun, we want to help you through this.

:hug: Claire xx
  7. mdmefontaine

mdmefontaine Antiquities Friend

hey...wish i could help. . i read many of your posts and you are SO helpful and insightful. and caring.

how can i help you? you can talk to me if it helps. you can try? you can vent and rant and i'll listen. . . i am worried about you. . . please talk to one of us hun. . and you are doing the right thing by expressing yourself and not isolating........... :console:
  8. itmahanh

it's so cruel. I try and even get show how I'm hopelss. So isolation is something i know and will stick with. I call and say please send someone i really need help, they say well if you can call then you should be okay until tomorrow. yeah sure. I wraped up one cut but the others hurt to much still. I dont understand this at all. I d ont ask everyone gets mad I ask no one seems to take me serious. oh hell with it. Its me ,the thoughts, bailey's and a long night to let the cards fall as they wil. Sorry...... baileys making it hard to fix typos and to waste your time and thansk
  9. Leiaha

Leiaha Well-Known Member

Hey :hug:
    Is there anybody else you can call instead? I would give you my number but It's a mobile and I live in UK :(
    I can't believe they said you could wait til tomorrow when you reached out for help, Idiots! That really annoys me when they say things like that :mad: Once I rang my team (as they told me to) when I felt suicidal, they told me that I obviously wanted to live or I wouldn't have called them for help! They came out the next day....... :dry: Honestly, professionals make me even more confused.

Please take care of yourself darlin', we care, we want you to talk to us and, we want to help if we can. I personally have no experience of cutting so, I cant offer any advice on that, sorry :hug:
    If you need to talk, please dont hesitate to contact me anytime.

Lea :cheekkiss:
  10. crookxshanks

crookxshanks Well-Known Member

i know i dont know you well but am always here if you need someone to talk to
    just pm me when you need someone to talk to :hug:

hope that you've managed to hold on in there x
  11. ~Claire

~Claire Well-Known Member

I know it's frustrating to pluck up the courage to make that call & then get nowhere. Surely these people realise that you are asking for help before you do something & by fobbing you off just isn't helping at all, especially so soon after getting out the hospital.

I hope you can find a way to stay safe hun, even if it means getting rid of the dangerous things in the house.

Thinking of you, Claire xx
  12. itmahanh

A long scary night but it's over. I called the crisis unit first thing this morning and told them not to bother now. And I also told them for a person that can so easily isolate during crisis, it is extremely cruel to just brush them off like that. It takes so much for me to call out for help. I almost always try to deal with it alone. I also told them that what they did was the last straw and I WILL NOT deal with any professionals or professional organizations from here on out. I'm tired of being reminded that my situation is hopeless and that I am just as hopeless by people that know nothing about me and dont want to take the time to bother. Now before this gets into a personal rant (promised not to mention my own problems anymore here) just want to say thanks to all that tried to help yesterday. Ahem, your halos are showing (lol).
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.