Argh!!

Discussion in 'Mental Health Disorders' started by hauntedsoul, Feb 27, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. hauntedsoul

hauntedsoul Active Member

I can't do this anymore, it's all out of control, need to escape but can't.. My head's totally had it, people always say yeah I'll be there for you but when it comes to the crunch where the f**k are they, they're nowhere to be found, yet I'm always there for them.. Sound selfish? Can't do it not doing it anymore, I want out of this shit life, the end is near, sorry.. Afterall what's the point in staying here when all I do is f**k up peoples lives and head's, I'm not deserving to b here, just a useless, worthless, pathetic waste of space..

2. Stranger1

Stranger1 Forum Buddy & Antiquities Friend

Hey Haunted Soul,
    Welcome to the forum!! Are you talking about members here at the forum or people in real life..I know if you keep posting on the forum people will reply..If your just hanging out in chat you probably aren't getting the support you need..
    Try staying out here on the forum and talk about what all is happening with you and you will see members will reply and offer you that support..

3. hauntedsoul

Hi Stranger 1

I'm talking about people in real life, they just do my head in..

4. crookxshanks

crookxshanks Well-Known Member

im so sorry its like that for you in real life.

people can be so cruel and insensitive at times and non-caring when it seems they have nothing better to do then deal with their own agends but not everyone in life is like that. im sure you dont muck up peoples lives and heads.

you deserve to be here as much as the next person does and a waste of space... i think not!

5. annie-crafts

annie-crafts Well-Known Member

hauntedsoul

I can relate. so many times i feel that i can't go on and that i am a waste of space and all i am just a burden on others.

so often, i feel that i don't really connect with people and just feel numb inside. i feel that i am just a numb waste of space pretending to fake it thru this world somehow.

i wish i had some brilliant insight. but all i can do is tell you that i relate to what you are saying and offer you support. sometimes i feel that i am more connected to those on this forum than people in real life. they don't understand out there.

i have found comfort in knowing that others experience the same/similar things by being on this forum. i hope that you can find some comfort too.

6. hauntedsoul

Thank you for your replies very much appreciated

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.