Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by triggs, Jul 10, 2009.

1. triggs

triggs Account Closed

my mum - she loves insulting me, she can't get enough of it. slyly hinting that i'm useless and have never achieved anything and never will and that i don't deserve anything.

amy - i can't make my mind up about her. i don't think i love her anymore but i can't help craving her, like cigarettes - perhaps since i've quit smoking she'll be my new addiction.

sleep - i either sleep too much or not at all, what the hell is wrong with me!?

cutting - yeh, something i've been trying to quit for 7 years now. can't get enough of it at the moment, it's fucking killing me. 135 cuts today.. god knows how many tomorrow! :(

sex - yes, sex.. who remembers that?! i haven't had sex in a fucking long time :laugh: and now i'm lusting over amy. oh great!

food - what's that now? yes, i've reached my goal weight. yes i'm below my goal weight. yes i can see red dots in front of my eyes when i work out too hard at the gym and i haven't seen a decent meal in about a while. yes, i'm loving it but hating it at the same time.

money - you know what.. money could fix a few of my problems right now. if only.

suicide, death, ceasing to live, the end - i fucking wish!
  2. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

I've read this a few times and didn't know what to say ,so I'm just going to offer you :hug: :hug: :hug: and my PM box :D

:wub: you hun!