Argh....................

Status
Not open for further replies.

rachypooh

I just feel so argh......... So frustrated.
Ended up with Ambulance at my house yesterday, then the person who rang them completely lied to me about it.
Then she goes and calls me an attention seeker, a liar etc. etc.
Why in the hell would I make these sorts of things up??????
I have lied to her once and once only and we have moved past that.
She has turned several friends against me.
I have got myself so upset over all of this that I have cut, and I had to get a friend to fix me up. I cant believe I let this get to me this much. I dont know how to handle it.
I have had to leave two support groups because she was in there telling them things, that for one were either not true or she wouldnt be able to know unless mental health broke the rules. And that is something that I cant deal with right now.
I have to go, I have got myself so worked up over all of this that I have made myself extremely sick. I need to go rest. I dont expect replies. Just had to get it out of my system.

Rach

WeepingWillow

wow
Im sorry hun
She needs to quit poking her head in everywhere if she's not helping, which she obviously is not
I have more angry words for her than helpful words for you
I hope you feel at least slight relief from getting that out
I hope you're resting now
I'm always around.
There are plenty of really good people to replace her. *nudge nudge*
:) take care and i want you to feel better
(((hugs)))

rachypooh

Still not doing too good.
I was extremely sick all day and have a head ache I can't get rid of with pain killers, hurts like hell.
I have been trying to keep myself busy to get my mind off things but not working.
I have lost my temper so many times at the dogs, and it is not fair on them and I had no right to go off at them, thankfully I didnt lay a finger on them.
Havent had a chance to rest, trying to get myself together.

Thank you so much for replying
Talk to you later

Rach

WeepingWillow

Instead of replying with ways to help you relax and rest (which you may know by now) I won't, but post back if u need suggestions
it took me awhile but i found my own

wish i could do something to help you other than just suggestions
I am thinking of you and sending hopes your way
keep posting if you still need to vent or PM me
if i were at home you could Yahoo me
lots 'o hugs

T

TTrocP

I think it's smart if you just step back and take a break from everything and take a nap......I know my advise usually sucks but I really want you to feel better

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$70.00
Goal
$255.00