ARghhh... tough week!

Discussion in 'Mental Health Disorders' started by Shock, Jan 23, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Shock

Shock Well-Known Member

Hi all,

Just doing it tough at the moment. Its been a shit week. Where to begin?

One of my housemates has upped and left. Which means she has not paid rent for the last 2 weeks and as the real estate agent has not responded to our requests to add people to the lease of the house it all comes down on me as I am the only one officially left! So I am two weeks down rent. Also my teeth are fucked so I can't chew but I cant afford to get them fixed either. Oh and we are getting kicked out of the house anyway because their selling it....but my roommates wont help me clean because their too busy getting stoned to bother. Ive dont all the cleaning so far. And I am truly beginning to worry that if I create a conflict with them they will actually steal my stuff to sell for drug money.

Whats worse is I did not even get to know or choose these people I now live with. My older housemates arranged them to take the rooms whilst I was overseas.

2. Witty_Sarcasm

Witty_Sarcasm Writer, Musician, Fun Lover, Magic Maker

Wow that sucks that your roommate just up and left you to pay all of the rent. Your other roommates should help you clean as long as they are living there. That's just stupid the way they are acting. And I'm sorry to hear that you can barely chew...hope you will be able to find a way to get rid of the pain.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.