Arghhhh :@

Discussion in 'Self Harm & Substance Abuse' started by noble56, Apr 7, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. noble56

noble56 Account Closed

I cant fight the urge to resist anymore its either this or hurt other people

2. Secre

Secre Member

I understand how you feel, and I understand why it seems like you or someone else. I've self harmed for about nine years now, and I can completely understand. I also know that there is no easy answer. I can tell you the things that I try to do when I get into that kind of state (cutting paper into shreds for example), but they won't particularly help.

Just know that I understand and if you want to talk I'm ok to listen.

3. noble56

noble56 Account Closed

Thankyou i been doing it since i was 11 im 18 now and it get worse than cutting sometimes!!! i could be stood in the middle and still feel like im hanging off edge if that makes sence x

4. JennMedic

JennMedic Member

I'm new here too. I understand the pain/ pain relief aspect of SI. I have been doing this on / off for around 14 years now. It's very addictive. You are young I hope you can find other ways of dealing with pain / stress etc. I offer whatever support I can to you. I have not been able to break my cycle and I believe im starting back tonight. Jenn

5. noble56

noble56 Account Closed

Its a vicious circle one of my reasons is because if i hurt me im not hurting other people but as soon as i cut they already been hurt so its too late and then i have to punish myself again!!! Everyday has been the same story and im yet to get through a day without it!! Not one day in 6/7 years have i gone without hurting myself im not worth nothing to anyone so why does it matter x Jenn i totally get where your coming from and think you have amazing courage fighting this for so long hopefully one day i might learn to do things differently....x

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.