arghhhhhh!!!!

Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by meagainstme, Feb 20, 2007.

1. meagainstme

meagainstme Well-Known Member

had my first session with a psychologist today
    i felt so intimidated i had her, and my counselor sitting there.

i HATE talking about myself. but today for some reason i really opened up. and told them stuff i never ever even say out loud to myself.

i feel like shit.

i feel like a total whack job.

gosh my eyes are stinging so much from crying. i want to get away from this pain. arghhhh. was such a horrible experience.

2. Abacus21

Abacus21 Staff Alumni

3. Death71

Death71 Guest

Did you find it useful in any way, did talking about things that surprised you helped?

4. Terry

Terry Antiquities Friend Staff Alumni

Horrible maybe, but what a great start. Opening up is the only way they can assess whats best for you visa vie treatment and tho you probably feel absolutely washed out from letting that out of your system, in the long run it will do you good. WELL DONE!!!

5. blub

blub Guest

I know how you feel. I had my first session 2 weeks ago, it was horrible, emotionally exhausting, but i have to say it was a relief too.
    I just tell myself, how hard it might be and how ashamed i might feel now, it probly will make me feel better in the future. Because no one can solve every problem alone, everyone needs help.
    I just hope you wont stop with this. This is a really good start and I know its really hard, you're a brave person. But its way to hard to do this alone :hug:

6. Zueri

Zueri Well-Known Member

-many hugs-
    As people said before, opening up is a great way to start...It may be painful at first, but it will get better...
    Letting all your feelings out will actually in the long run...You won't have to deal with what you're going through alone.
    If you ever need to talk, I'm here for you!
    -more hugs-