arghhhhhhh

Status
Not open for further replies.

confusedgirl

I have had the shitest day at work today been there for 11 n half hours worked my socks off kept my head down THEN to top it off got dragged in the office and was told

"you need to stop being so huffy, we hate the days you come in hardly speak and walk around with that face on you! You need to leave your problems at the door and pick them up on your way out"

leave them at the door???? Cheers for your concern and all that I deffiently come back n feel ill be able to tell you that I feel suicidal, stupid fuckers!
Urghh!

Tam

That sucks! And even worse, you CAN'T tell them can you, so they carry on misunderstanding. Is there some way you can let them know you're not well (problems at home or something, some kind of white lie?)

confusedgirl

After them saying that I kinda think they don't wanna know to be honest and I don't really want to tell them anything now, not like "oh by the way we are here for you if u wanna talk" and they said "we all have problems" which I understand but we all cant just leave it at the door, I wish I could I would never leave! Arghhh I need to de- stress somehow! They'll miss me when I don't turn up one day, urgh!

Chargette

That happened to me many times. My answer is, "I'm so sorry, I was real intense in my work today, thanks for bringing it to my attention."

When I said that, things changed. If I got that way, people would ask, "Having an intense day?" That was my clue to lighten up without anyone feeling on the spot.

:hug:

confusedgirl

Not really I hate it at the moment i dont get on with some certain people n I get too stressed out but I go in everyday n work my socks off have a bit cry on the loo, scoff my face cus I get stressed then come home n start over again tomorrow! It sucks but I'm greatful I have a job I guess n I feel awful complaining as a lot of people are worse off. I'm not an attention seeker at work I'm most of the time the loudest person there but every so often my cover comes off n i get dragged in the f-in office Jesus man! Surely a girls allowed to show true colours once in a while.

confusedgirl

That happened to me many times. My answer is, "I'm so sorry, I was real intense in my work today, thanks for bringing it to my attention."

When I said that, things changed. If I got that way, people would ask, "Having an intense day?" That was my clue to lighten up without anyone feeling on the spot.

:hug:
Maybe I might try that next time although I'm too soft n end up bursting into tears! :( life sucks real bad!

I tend to get that alot in school, so i force myself to seem happy... doesnt help very much.

But... i suppose they can't understand, so i cant help but forgive them, im a big softie that way.

But i do deffinately with they'd leave us alone when we're just trying to get on with it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$145.00
Goal
$255.00