Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by xXxRNBxXx, Mar 15, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. xXxRNBxXx

xXxRNBxXx Senior member

Shut up pleaseeeeeeeeeeee i cant take this no more!!!!!!!! Leave me alone!!!!
  2. Scum

Scum Well-Known Member

Can you tell us what's going on?
  3. flyingdutchmen

flyingdutchmen Well-Known Member

Whats wrong LonelyGirl ? :huh:
  4. xXxRNBxXx

xXxRNBxXx Senior member

god damn voicing going on and on and on and on and on they just wont stop... i cant take this i really cant handle it... god sake just please im beggin stop :( id rather take the abuse off my husband for the rest of my life then have to take this way of life
  5. cookiemonster

cookiemonster Banned Member

:hug: what's up?
  6. Scum

Scum Well-Known Member

What are the voices saying?
  7. Ouroboros

Ouroboros Chat Buddy

Hunnies just try and remember how much we love you.
    You can get through this, it will get better.
    We are here for you

8. masive

masive Banned Member

Let us in, tell us whats wrong?

Please.... Were here to help x
  9. brokenandlonely

brokenandlonely Well-Known Member

I'm so sorry that you are going through all of this and remember that alot of us care for you and we love you so very much!! I'm here if you need to talk. :hug:
  10. charmane

charmane Well-Known Member

Are you saying you are hearing voices that aren't there or people in your life are talking at you? It is very different. If you are hearing voices that are not there it is a medical emergency that can be treated to give you some immediate relief. Please call your doctor or get to an emergency room - this indicates something is going on in a medical sense and this can be for a lot of possible reasons. You need to be helped and diagnosed - if you can treat yourself now, you will be able to think clearly about what to do for your future. If you are in an abusive relationship - you need to have a clear head and some help to make plans and to restructure your life. It doesn't have to be like this - make the call, we all care.
  11. xXxRNBxXx

xXxRNBxXx Senior member

im already diagnosed.... im on meds for it so close to just taking all the medication i have saved up for the past 5 month .... this is soo unbarable...

ty hannah, harry *big *hug your both great you have tried to help me sooo much.

Thanks everyone else for caring... xxx

Im just a lost cause now... im never going to be noraml or happy...ever! people say things will get better and easier... well its not for me its harder.... :( i just hate my god damn life i really want to die i want to feel nothing ever again.... please god just let me go.... so i can rest i have been through enough! im beggin you
  12. Scum

Scum Well-Known Member

Have you been taking your medication? Or is the medication you saved, something different?

What are the voices saying to you? Have you tried any strategies to get rid of the voices? Like an earphone in one ear and not the other, playing music. Or maybe visualise a volume control and turn it down. Or talk back to them and tell them they are wrong, to fuck off or whatever?

The fact you have professional help means you are not a lost cause because they wouldn't support you if they thought they couldn't help you. Do you have a crisis line or anything you can call? Maybe go to A&E and get some help for it tonight?
  13. xXxRNBxXx

xXxRNBxXx Senior member

i stopped taking my meds for months...started taking it again at begining of feb... i dont see the point in them apart from them making me feel paranoid that there drugging me up on purpose to shut me up.... there hiding the truth... there telling me to go jump off the bridge and to take all my meds... there constantly shouting at me to do it do it do it....take them take them ... your useless you shouldnt be here.... you need to get out now....

I have tried everything i really have i managed to cope for a while with music loud but it doesnt work anymore its like i become imunne and they laugh at me like they have won yet again...

I dont want help i want to die...
  14. Scum

Scum Well-Known Member

I am thinking that your medication is not working as it should. I'm guessing they are anti-psychotics? Properly working anti-psychotics should take away all those paranoid thoughts as well. It might be that messing around with them has done it, or it might be that they never suited you to start with.

Someone once told me that putting an ear phone in one ear and playing music confuses the brain signals, which can make a difference with voices, so if that's not something you have tried, it might be worth a shot.

Those voices are lying, and they are bullies. Bullies don't deserve to win, which means there is no way you should listen to what they have to say. They don't deserve to be listened to. You deserve to be the winner, and you can win, its just a case of keeping fighting.
  15. lightbeam

lightbeam Antiquities Friend

I agree with Scum. I deal with voices also, and they want me to do some pretty horrific things. But I got on some pretty good antipsychotics, so I only feel like a prophet sometimes. Not all the time.

I would try the headphone thing too.

Keep fighting. If you need additional help, pm me.
  16. xXxRNBxXx

xXxRNBxXx Senior member

how did you cope before the meds?.......

its soo hard....

i feel so drained....

17. johnnysays

johnnysays Well-Known Member

I might get flak for saying this, but my closet theory for voices is that people are half-dreaming while awake. Is that possible? I've heard voices while very close to being completely asleep. I've never heard voices while being fully awake.

Imagine if your dreams didn't shut off correctly and you half-dreamed when you were awake...

Hope it gets better. Sounds like a nightmare to me.
  18. Ouroboros

Ouroboros Chat Buddy

Hi :hug:

How are you feeling this morning?

Let us know how you are doing.

Here for you if you want to talk :hug:

19. xXxRNBxXx

xXxRNBxXx Senior member

hey hunny,

Im feeling very very tired...and run down im still hearing the voices but im trying so hard to ignore them....i might just go to bed now :( i hope your ok xxxx *hug
  20. Ouroboros

Ouroboros Chat Buddy

So good to hear from you :hug:

If its really drained you that much, sleeping would be good, it might help too :smile:

Do you think you need to see your doc about ur meds?

I'm ok, feel meh today, but ok :smile:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.