argument is bugging me

Status
Not open for further replies.
i had an argument with rapecrisisonline and the accused me for dissing people who take meds when i didnt say that ... i said i dont need meds u cant solve me with meds like a dog stick a needle in and there you go ... but she took it the wrong way so we had an argument... and now i want to continue it because its bugging me but if i do then she might call the ambos on me or the cops n say im unstable coz i did tell her about my plan on new years .... so she has all that .... but im annoyed and im not going bk online to her and i wrote them an email thanking them for there help and i wont be coming bk on ..... but that was only to try n save myself... i didnt mean it .. i was beeing sarcastic .. coz she was a bitch to me ...

im still annoyed by it ....
:mad:

snowraven

Sorry to hear that they don't seem to be listening to you Sarah. I think anyone who argues with you when you ring a crisis line should be stopped from ever being allowed to work in such a place again. There is no excuse for her behaviour. Hang on in there girl and don't let the bas***** grind you down. Love S.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$70.00
Goal
$255.00