Arhg!!!!!!

Discussion in 'Self Harm & Substance Abuse' started by absolution, Jun 13, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. absolution

absolution Forum Buddy

Ugh...i have been in really bad shape all day. I have been sleeping off and on to try to drown out the flashbacks and hallucinations but ended up with nightmares. So when i sleep he is there....when im awake he is there. And so all this has led to the strongest urges i have had in a long time to cut. :cry: I have been trying to resist each time they come up but seem to fail and end up cutting..but not to bad. But now..now i just want to do it and i mean DO IT BAD!! :cry: ~sigh~ idk

2. summerschild

summerschild Well-Known Member

PLEASE I'M BEGGING YOU DO NOT DO IT. Please please

3. absolution

absolution Forum Buddy

:cry: im trying to fight it...i really i am...im so sorry

4. frostbitten1997

frostbitten1997 Account Closed

please dont cut yourself.Your not a bad person,he is for what he did to u.

5. summerschild

Keep fighting! Talk to me and frosty... please. Just do not hurt yourself. Let us help you.

6. absolution

absolution Forum Buddy

Im not to sure i can be helped anymore...im fighting it i really am...im in my room and what i need is in the bathroom.... so im fighting it i swear

7. summerschild

I'm proud of you for fighting it. Keep going. If you fight it long enough the urge will go away. I love you and I'm proud of you for fighting this. You can do it!

8. absolution

absolution Forum Buddy

I wish i could hold your view...but i seem to be locked in this mindset :cry:

9. absolution

absolution Forum Buddy

I love you too...im sorry im so weak

10. frostbitten1997

frostbitten1997 Account Closed

Your not weak,you are stronger than you know.Ill stay with u for as long as it takes till u feel better

11. summerschild

I know you are locked in. I was the same way once. But you have to understand that what he did was his fault not yours. He is to blame not you. You are innocent. You should not have to pay for what he did. Please keep fighting. You can win this. You are so strong. You just don't know your own strength.

12. absolution

absolution Forum Buddy

:hug: i feel like ill never get better tho...:cry:

13. absolution

absolution Forum Buddy

why do people keep saying i am strong? :cry: i dont see this at all

14. summerschild

But you can get better. But you need to get help. Help I can't give you. You need to be back under a doctor's care. When are you going to your next therapy appointment? Please trust sis. You are so strong but even the strongest of us needs help from time to time.

15. absolution

absolution Forum Buddy

they are suppose to call....but they havent....they wont help....idk

16. summerschild

Because you are strong. You went to NY by yourself. To south carolina by yourself. And you came back. Again by yourself. There are many people who can't do that. That alone shows strength. Plus you survived a horrific experience that would have crushed others. You have shown us your strength. IT is there. You don't have to feel it for it to be there.

17. summerschild

Then first thing Monday morning you call THEM and demand to know when they can see you next. Tell them it is an emergency and you need them.

18. absolution

absolution Forum Buddy

*tears* i guess your right...im just stuck in this rut

19. summerschild

Yes you are. And you need to do something to get out of it but cutting is not the answer. Have you let your friends know you are back? How about going out with them tonight? Go to movie. Have a pizza.... Go out and live life.

20. absolution

absolution Forum Buddy

Maybe ill call Elizabeth :) but its like...argh..she will see my cuts...and thats not good

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.