Discussion in 'Self Harm & Substance Abuse' started by Elle., Dec 14, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Elle.

Elle. Well-Known Member

I've been resisting the temptation for so long, but now that things have gotten ultimately worse I feel the need to cut on my arm rathe rthan my legs or hips.

I can't have anyone find out, that's why I never really have cut there before, but I just feel as if it'd just make so much more sense, and release way more if I'd cut my arms.

I don't know if I can stop myself for much longer. The only thing holding me back is myself.
  2. cownes

cownes Well-Known Member

:hug: can you do some exercise, go for a walk, talk to friends? listen to music, or just keep posting?? we will all try and help where we can! My PM is always open :) hope ur ok x
  3. oliver55

oliver55 Member

Ive been fighting the same thing honestly ive done it before and yes it draws so much attention
    mine was unwanted attention more negative but truthfully if you start lifting weights and your arms feel so weak its the same feeling without the scars i still get looks when i walk around with short sleeves and i honestly hope you do resist the urge to cut period and yes if you need to talk just PM me and i will be more then happy to talk with you and listen. i hope you get threw what ever it is you are going threw were all here for you :)
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.