Arrgghhh

Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by FoxtrotGundam, Oct 27, 2008.

1. FoxtrotGundam

FoxtrotGundam Member

I hate life, altogether! Why did that sadistic bastard, god, put us on this planet! Why couldn't my parents have made something of their fucking lives done something they wanna do! I can't fucking take this! I don't know what to do or feel! I'm trapped in life! I can't get help, i'm only 13. I can't stand this!

2. aoeu

aoeu Well-Known Member

Wait. It will change a lot over the next few years for you. Maybe not for the better, but it changes very, very rapidly. You might find a nice girlfriend and get on the path to a nice life; you might discover something that you want to do for the rest of your life. Who knows? You're young, very young, and you've experienced very little of the world. Just wait.

3. Melmoth the Wanderer

Melmoth the Wanderer Well-Known Member

I'm 20 now, and I believe my teenage years were some of the hardest of my life. Not because anything especially bad happened to me, but because there was a kind of agitation that haunted me constantly. I don't know how to describe it, only that almost everything was painful.

However, though I never would've believed it, life has gotten better since then. I think the pain began to ebb when I was around 16, when more freedom was relinquished to me. Life started to make more sense in general as well. I'd researched psychology and so was able to understand myself and my parents better. After much searching, I finally gave up on religion and discovered others who feel as I do.

I guess what I'm trying to say, and what you've probably heard before, is that right now, you're going through a tough time. You're not alone in this. We all have to pass through these fires. Know that there is another side, a life beyond the flames.

I'm glad you found SF. Talking definitely helps. I hope you keep posting. :hug: