arrgh !

Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by Sylar, Dec 4, 2007.

1. Sylar

Sylar Well-Known Member

arrgh ! help plz

Damn , today was my first gym class and I we had to run 8 laps I only did 3 then I got tired :blink:
    I Haven't ran for ages , :mad:
    lol kinda funny but it sucks when all my classmates did it till the end :sad:
    well whatever tomorrow I have another gym class I'm gonna try to keep up even tho I'm not so sure I'll be able to do the whole 8 laps

8 laps 2 KM :(

well that was it , I don't complain , just share and let it out :rolleyes:
    if anyone have some tips about how to run and not get tired fast please help :laugh:
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 4, 2007
  2. *dilligaf*

*dilligaf* Staff Alumni

Re: arrgh ! help plz

No suggestions here sorry (am slightly too unhealthy to give advice)

Just know I am thinking of you

3. jonstark

jonstark Well-Known Member

With running it's the first time after a long period of no running that is tough! After a few more times you'll be fine. I'm sure next time will be better.

Good luck! :hug:
  4. Re: arrgh ! help plz

Running for the first time in a long while is a bit of a shock to the body, so what I'd suggest is doing a bit at a time before leaping to the big goal. Your body will, in time, get used to the exercise and adapt, just like it's adapted to not having exercise, or so much of it.

5. i havent done any exercise in years - but always hated it whenever i did lol
  6. SoulRiser

SoulRiser Well-Known Member

You'll just have to run smaller amounts more often and get fitter... that's the only thing that works :)