Arrrgggghhhh

Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by Right U R Ken, Apr 17, 2008.

1. Right U R Ken

Right U R Ken Well-Known Member

ARRRGGGGHHH, I'm writing and writing and writing and I've only got thirty pages!!! A movie script needs to be 80 pages or longer!!! Six monthes of work for this?!?!?! ARRGGGGHHHH!!!!

And the worse part is that I know what to write but have a werid form of writer's block. Normally writer's block means not being able to come up with ideas. I can come up with them but I'm blocked as how to write them into words. This was supposed to be done by now!!!!!!!!!!!!:wallbash::wallbash::wallbash:

2. Terry

Terry Antiquities Friend Staff Alumni

Need a hand Ken?
    Never written a screen script but can write a mean essay :smile:

3. Right U R Ken

Right U R Ken Well-Known Member

I appreciate the offer. But this is something I have to do. And besides, if I got outside help to explain what I need done I'd have to write it out. That's the problem in the first place. lol

4. Hmm...an "outside the box" suggestion...

Got a tape recorder, or any such gadget? Keep it with you throughout the day and talk into it - transcribe/edit later. You may get a worthy sense of accomplishment that could boost your potential capacity to express it on paper/computer later...

*from my favorite rule: "Never edit while brainstorming"! :smile: