Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by SoTired, Jun 23, 2016.

1. SoTired

SoTired Well-Known Member

Just needed to get some of this out. Got home, was hoping that things would be better. And in some ways they are. It's been quiet. Which is a good thing for the most part, but it means I spend a lot of time in my head. My father is slowly driving me insane, not in a bad way, in a "he just had hernia surgery and won't let anyone help him" kind of way. Arrrrrrrg.

Breathing. It's just been kinda frustrating. Everyone is being nice to me. Which for some reason keeps making me feel guilty and horrible. Had really bad nightmares again last night, the same ones I've been having for months now. I can't remember anything from them, but always have the same feelings when I wake up, and then can't go back to sleep. Ruins the next few days. Every time. And they happen like 3-4 nights a week.

Sorry. I'm not making a whole lot of sense. I even took a good pill to try and keep the anxiety down, but today it has been real bad. I just wish I understood why. I don't have a good reason to be anxious, I shouldn't feel this way. Dammit.
  2. Rockclimbinggirl

Rockclimbinggirl SF climber Staff Member Safety & Support

*hugs* Sometimes we can anxious for no reason, I know it's annoying.

Do you know why you get nightmares?
    SoTired likes this.
  3. SoTired

I don't know. I think it has something to do with the anxiety/depression. All I know is that when I wake up from them I feel like the lowest form of life on earth. Like someone has been whispering in my ear all the failures and negative self-images and bad that I've ever done, thought, or felt. It's crippling. I tend to spend the rest of the night in shambles. I mean, it makes the ideation worse, makes everything that much more horrible the next day
  4. Rockclimbinggirl

Rockclimbinggirl SF climber Staff Member Safety & Support

Have you asked your doctor about them? They might be able to help you.
  5. SoTired

I will the next time I see them. It's just been a rough day. Lots on my mind. Thanks