Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by Kaos General, Aug 20, 2012.

1. Kaos General

Kaos General Well-Known Member

Good god some people are just idiots. They are so idiotic that i marvel at the fact that they know how to get online in the first place. Ive been involved in an ongoing war thats been occurring on facebook now for the last 6 months, and the exact same problems exist now as they did way back then.

Anyone that knows me on facebook off here knows how passionate i am when it comes to gabber/terrorcore/hardcore etc and that i have a lot of banter with all the DJs, promoters and ravers in the UK. What you dont see though is the sheer amount of nastiness between everyone that happens in private, what does my head in though is when they expect me to pick and choose sides. Its got to the point when im seriously considering turning my back on it all. Something is going to give and soon, its just a matter of what.
  2. Terry

Terry Antiquities Friend Staff Alumni

When whinging to my son about idiots on poker tables, his first words were "don't feed the trolls!"
    Tried to explain to him that it wasnt a matter of trolls, it was a matter of morons. :laugh:
    But he did have a good point, ignoring wind up merchants, winds the bastards up.