As I depart for Eternal Damnation and Torment in Hell

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by DrowningInTears, May 14, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DrowningInTears

DrowningInTears Well-Known Member

Hell spawned maggots squirming through my blistered rotten flesh, I suffocate and burn as daemons prod me with spears. My eyes are seared with coals and my teeth are bashed. Evil spirits laugh at my muffled pathetic moans.
  2. Digital Angel

Digital Angel Well-Known Member

Heaven and hell aren't real buddy. I hope you decide to stay with us though.
  3. nedflanders

nedflanders Well-Known Member

Now, now, DiT, it's not nice to bait her.
  4. DrowningInTears

Hell is my damnation angelina, they say suiciders go to hell so does that mean i am damned in eternal torment my intestines will bust out and splatter before me. The pain will be excruciating. I will be lashed and degraded. Daemons will mock me for how weak and pathetic I am, as theyindulge in my suffering.

Please spit on me and degrade me.
  5. pit

pit Well-Known Member

You've been listening to too much Slayer.
  6. xenflyz

xenflyz Member

I hope there is *nothing* after death, just like there was nothing before I was born.
    On the other hand, it would be cool if i reincarnated into some awesome life.
  7. If God created us in his image, and if God loves all his children, and if God is all forgiving and merciful. Then why would he codemn you to eternity in the pits of hell for anything, let alone for relieving yourself from a life of pain and torment. Hell is the creation of religion to scare you into following them. You can believe in God without being part of a religion.
    Last edited: May 14, 2008
  8. PaintedCanvas

PaintedCanvas Active Member

And this is why i'm an atheist.
  9. bb564

bb564 Guest

Surely life is better than that?

Or maybe you know in the back of your mind that hell doesn't exist?

10. Right U R Ken

Right U R Ken Well-Known Member

Doesn't matter if you're a atheist or not. The afterlife, whatever it may be, doesn't care what you believe in, it's going to happen. Just like in this world.
  11. fromthatshow

fromthatshow Staff Alumni

12. DrowningInTears

Or maybe I know in the back of mind that it does, so I don't go through with suicide. The daemons are hovering around me right now like vultures waiting for my soul to fall to the pit of hell so that they can indulge in my torment.

But whats the difference than life? The world system seeks to torment and enslave me. It enjoys when I am miserable and despondent!
  13. Boratz

Boratz Well-Known Member

Evil spirits has nothing to do with our suffering.
    The other day, I feel the need to slit my throat
    to escape the reality of my life. Yet I realized the
    consequenses to my sons. Pls believe that you are not
    Here we are battling same as you . Why would you be
    excepted while we are also suffering.
  14. PaintedCanvas

The last thing me, and everyone else here needs, is emotional blackmail from you and every other <Mod Edit: Insulting> on this forum. Keep your xxxxxx to yourselves.:mad:
    Last edited by a moderator: May 16, 2008
  15. CJ87

CJ87 Member

hey DIT hope u r doing alright. I think your imagination is running a bit wild on you. Why do u keep talking of angels and deamons etc.? Perhaps it is because that the reality of the situation is too simple to accept that it is making u feel this way. I think you are seriously depressed and need help. Also if these demons etc. are more real than metaphorical you could be having dellusions that often come with depression. PS Dont mean to cause any offence and hope u find some practical help somewhere.
  16. Right U R Ken

I'm not religious at all. Regardless of your incredible rudeness what I said still stands. It doesn't matter what you believe. The afterlife is going to decide what happens.

And if you're going to insult me do it to my face. Not anonymously over the internet like a coward. I didn't insult you, I stated a fact. If you can't handle it that's your fault not mine.
    Last edited by a moderator: May 16, 2008
  17. xenflyz

xenflyz Member

Your personal belief does not equal fact.
  18. PaintedCanvas

19. Right U R Ken

"I wasn't talking about "my personal belief" I was talking about a fact. Your own personal belief about it doesn't change things one bit. You'll notice I haven't mentioned religion, you thought that part on your own.
  20. Abacus21

Abacus21 Staff Alumni

Guys, religious beliefs, or beliefs in general - can we keep them out of the equation, and get back to supporting the OP.

If you don't like what the OP / other members say etc, then don't post - simple as. Support only, please.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.