as i said before...

Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by DarkLordVader, Nov 8, 2013.

1. DarkLordVader

DarkLordVader Well-Known Member

and the beat goes on, here again i have been ripped off by some scumbag website. they took me for 100.00 of my own money and refuse to ship the merchandise that i ordered. they refuse to answer all of my emails and there is no customer service number to call either... some scumbag business in california, bunch of drug addicts... now you all wonder why i say society doesnt care about anyone and why i am pissed off all the time.

2. pickwithaustin

pickwithaustin Staff Alumni

Contact your credit card bank and file a dispute. They will protect you and re-credit your account so that it does not come up due on your billing statment. If you used PayPal, the same applies. They will protect and refund you.

3. NYJmpMaster

NYJmpMaster Have a question? Message Me Staff Member Forum Owner ADMIN

It is a headache but I have never lost a dispute with paypal or credit card companies and most are very simple processes .... though the need to do it can piss anybody off for certain.

4. DarkLordVader

this is my bank account i am using here, how can they credit me when the money was already extracted?

5. pickwithaustin

pickwithaustin Staff Alumni

When purchasing online, always protect yourself by using a credit card or PayPal account.

6. Acy

Acy Mama Bear - TLC, Common Sense Staff Member Safety & Support

Hi, Carbie. Might be an idea to contact your bank. Let them know the details of the transaction and see if they can trace where the money went. Good luck and I hope you can recover your funds.

7. DarkLordVader

will have to wait til monday, banks are closed around here on the weekends