As if I don't feel bad enough with my life!

Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by SaraRose, Feb 5, 2012.

1. SaraRose

SaraRose Well-Known Member

But now to have you going on and on about how "You're mad at me aren't you!" and then not believing me when I say no. Look I'm sorry I haven't been talkin on the phone to you every f*cking day but I've been busy tryin to tell myself to not kill myself! So sorry I can't call you everyday! Now I only can think about how much of a disappointment I am to my family. Thank you very much. Because of your guilt trip I'm stuck going to your house tonight instead of cleaning so you won't think I'm mad. Thanks a lot dad....

2. Sadeyes

Sadeyes Staff Alumni

I am sorry your dad is so self centered that he cannot get his head out of himself long enough to notice what you are going through...but I am sure this is not the first time and wont be the last that he acts like this...I hope you find ppl who appreciate you for you and not what you can do for them...you deserve this as you are a good person

3. SaraRose

SaraRose Well-Known Member

Thanks sadeyes.

That was a...not so great visit. Spent 5 hours getting a cold shoulder. Yeah I can see you from the corner of my eye as you look over at me only to look away quickly if I move.
    Now I know that I get the same attention at home as I do by the people at work. So thankfully I'm used to those around me either ignoring me or treating me like crap.

The only up side was my two middle bros played video games with me for a while to make me feel a little better.