AS is Controlling my Life...

Discussion in 'Mental Health Disorders' started by Crimson.Blood.On.A.Rose, May 4, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. For those who want to know what AS is: Asperger's Syndrome

Okay, So I've got AS. It makes me emotional, really hyperactive, socially impaired, blunt and honest (to a fault), and really, REALLY narrow-minded. I hate this! I know that it's my brain, but I don't know how to control it. AS is controlling my life! I have gone to psychologists, Speech Pathologists, and am STILL way beyond controlling myself.

I know this may sound whiny, but believe me, that is not my intention in the slightest.

See, because I have AS, my speech patterns are different, more of an older style, My mood swings are horrible, I'm really picky about things and their placement, and I have a tendancy for embarrasing emotional outbursts when something I don't like happens. It's something I'd like to control, you know?

People with AS, If you have it, could you help me maybe? I need to know how I can control myself again....
  2. Nelka

Nelka Member

One of my Myspace friends has this. I am not sure what he does to cope with his illness, but I could send you his url if you need someone to relate to.
  3. That would be cool. Thanks.
  4. Hides

Hides Guest

There are more members here, you just need to connect. I have read the posts. Please hang on, don't give in to the crap.
  5. godsmack1970

godsmack1970 Member

My son has AS so I know what your going through. Not personally, but I see what he goes through. It can be so difficult I know. He has just started high school so not only does he have the usual problems with fitting in, he has more tendencies that seem to make him a target. He's been beaten, spit on and harrassed for years. If there is anything I can do to help just let me know!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.