As of tonite, there will be one less animal on Earth

Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by Samsara, Nov 11, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Samsara

Samsara Well-Known Member

I am a disgusting creature. The world is a filthy place. There is no such thing as love.

These are things that have run through my mind continuously since I was in eighth grade. They have nagged and nagged, pushing me closer to the edge. Now, I stand on the precipice and look down. At the bottom I see peace.

I do think it a shame that I will be lost to the world, no one ever knowing the machinations of my mind. I thought a lot of things, and I think I may have had the capacity to produce some wonderful things. I think I could have had an impact on the world, had I tried hard enough. But my burden is too much to carry.

I wished to leave behind my animalism so that I might find joy in life, but it is something unescapable.

I am thankful for the good experiences I have had in my life, but I have had my fill of misery. It is time for me to depart...

And yet, I wish to remain. I do wish to fulfill my potential on this Earth. Though the proverbial honey is still out of reach, it is indeed in sight. All I need to go on is more grit....
    Fine, I'll go on just a little longer, but I can't endure the same hardships for much longer.

2. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

I am glad you will try to stay a little longer perhaps take this time to get help you need to suceed. call your GP and get on new meds for depression. call you councillor and get some talk therapy call hospital and get help there is help if you want it there is so go get it and fulfill your potential

3. WildCherry

WildCherry Staff Member ADMIN

I agree with Violet. I'm glad you're going to stay, but I hope you get some help. Here if you want to talk.

4. Tam

Tam Well-Known Member

what do you mean, your animalism? Are you trying to escape some part of you that is making you feel you can't go on?

And you've just said yourself you have the capacity to produce some wonderful things, if you could just focus on that, that sense of you as deserving to go on, there is a reason for you to go on - and maybe talk about the 'machinations of your mind' (love that phrase :smile:) on here?

5. Chargette

Chargette Well-Known Member

I never saw the need to have an impact on the world. It does matter to me that I've had a good impact on a few lives. I think that is what most people do, have a good impact on a few lives.

Have you seen a doctor? Keep posting here, it will help.

:hug:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.