As promised

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by itmahanh, Jan 19, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. itmahanh

itmahanh Senior Member & Antiquities Friend

Well said next post about me would be my last. Nothing left to say except good bye.

2. *sparkle*

*sparkle* Staff Alumni

hey :hugtackles: what is up sweet? xoxo

3. Chargette

Chargette Well-Known Member

I'm praying for you. :hug:

4. itmahanh

itmahanh Senior Member & Antiquities Friend

Made some promises and today is the day to fulfill them.

5. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

What about your promises to your kids to be there for them to be a mother to them. One cannot just walk out on their children to give them a life time of pain.
    Your promises to be mother is more important than your promises to end your life. You are stronger than that call crisis now call police now someone call because obviously your mind is so distorted your thoughts you think you are teaching your kids a lessen by doing what you want how sick a thought is that.
    Go to hospital now Carla no more nonsense go get help now before you kids are left with no one. A mothers love must always come first for their children
    i am leaving now and i can only pray someone calls police and sends them to your house and they will take you to lock up until you are stronger.

6. desperategirl

desperategirl Active Member

I can only reinforce this. I do hope your ok tho.

7. WildCherry

WildCherry Staff Member ADMIN

Not much I can add, other than I'm hoping something happens to keep you from doing this.

8. Tam

Tam Well-Known Member

I don't know what to say really - wish you'd stay. Maybe you could revise that promise to read something like - I promise to call crisis just before I make up my mind to do it? Or, I promise to tell someone (truthfully) the precise date and time?

I'm just so sorry you are on the verge again, please keep posting - it might not solve anything but it might just get you through this day. :console:

9. cownes

cownes Well-Known Member

please stick around :hug: too many people care for you here, please get some help :arms:

10. jxdama

jxdama Staff Member Safety & Support

i will pray for you as well

11. Hazel

Hazel SF & Antiquitie's Friend Staff Alumni

I hope you are safe Carla.

12. LotusFlower

LotusFlower Antiquities Friend

Please let us know if you are okay and call someone anyone.

13. bluegrey

bluegrey Antiquities Friend

Carla, I have a feeling you have rationalized away the deterrent of responsibility to your family but you have shown everybody here you are highly intelligent and empathetic so in your heart you know your "euthanasia" won't keep your premature passing from destroying loved one's lives.

I know you have suffered and sacrificed for decades and now I imagine, just speculating that you feel entitled to dodge the bullet of your physical illness. Please stay courageous and stay alive. It is easy for me to say this but maybe your illness will not be fatal. I know a couple of cancer survivors and also someone who is who is terminal- but he is enjoying more than suffering through the time he has left.

Please don't be offended if I am presuming things that aren't the case. Please don't leave us!!!

14. total eclipse

Enjoy your children bring them joy and love and recieve it back carla I know some cancer is very treatable i hope yours is. Take care keep posting

15. Stranger1

Stranger1 Forum Buddy & Antiquities Friend

Hey Carla,
    I'm bringing up the rear...lol... You know how much you are loved by all of us.. Loosing you would be a horrible shock to many of us.. You give out wise support to so many... I know the pain you are in and you have struggled for so long.. You can beat this!! Keep leaning on us, you know we are here for you.. If you need to talk email me.. You know the address.. I have my email pulled up all day..I'm still hanging on to you!! Talk to me, you know it goes no further than between you and me.. Love You, Bro

16. Acy

Acy Mama Bear - TLC, Common Sense Staff Member Safety & Support

Hi, Carla, I really hope you are safe and staying that way, hun. Really! Please don't do anything to hurt yourself. :hug:

17. klampner1961

klampner1961 Member

i too shall join you carla. hope to see you in the after life.

18. total eclipse

No she will stay well no afterlife no she will get help.

19. WildCherry

WildCherry Staff Member ADMIN

Hope you're okay and that you don't do anything. :hug: Please talk to us.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.